Fin.

Sehyoon sat on the kitchen counter and watched Byeongkwan make breakfast for the two of them. Byeongkwan was still in his pajamas, his hair was messy, his eyes were full of sleep and yet he was there preparing breakfast or trying to, he wasn't really a good cook.

But Sehyoon needed something else, he needed Byeongkwan. He was needy for his kisses – honestly, he was needy for everything more than that, but it looked like Byeongkwan wasn't really in the mood today – and though Sehyoon would've kissed him anytime, he didn't for now.

The two had not even washed their faces yet, you could notice in the way Byeongkwan had dried saliva stains near the corner of his mouth, and for Sehyoon it was kind of cute, though he had been waiting more than an hour for Byeongkwan to wash his face so that he could finally kiss him.

"Hey, come here," Sehyoon called out, tugging on the younger's old purple shirt.

"What, why?" Byeongkwan looked bewildered while putting the kitchen utensils down. Sehyoon dragged Byeongkwan in front of him, and suddenly they were very close to each other; Byeongkwan stood between Sehyoon's legs, resting his hands on the older his thighs, while Sehyoon's was still grabbing onto Byeongkwan's shirt. He could feel Sehyoon's breath stroking over his face and feel his warmth radiating from his bare skin. The older had no shirt on, he always slept shirtless. Normally, Byeongkwan would not care too much, but it bothered him especially now.

Sehyoon's hand went through the younger's hair, trying to make it more presentable by combing it with his fingers.

"You have dried saliva all over your face," he said smiling at the light-haired boy before reaching for a kitchen cloth and wetting it. He made a move to clean it away but Byeongkwan stopped him by putting his hands on his cheeks.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier? We have been up for around an hour! Wait, I should just wash my face at the sink instead of-" He tried to move away with his hands still over his cheeks, but Sehyoon stopped him.

"Oh shut up and let me do it for you." He grabbed his lover's hands which were still over his cheeks, leading them back to his thighs. Slowly Sehyoon cleaned the corners of Byeongkwan's mouth and went up to his burning cheeks, cleaning everything away. He then put the cloth back on the counter and cupped the shorter ones face.

"Now I can finally do this," Sehyoon said while leaning in. He gave Byeongkwan a short peck on the lips, leaving the light-haired boy flustered.

"I waited for you to wash your face-" A soft peck landed on Byeongkwan's lips. "-but you didn't," Sehyoon said, kissing his boyfriend again. "So I helped you with it," He kissed him again, making every kiss a tad bit longer than the other.

"You can also help me with preparing our food, you know," Byeongkwan said when their kiss ended, he looked at him unfazed, not too amused by his actions.

"Can't a man even kiss his own boyfriend? Gosh," Sehyoon said jokingly, flashing a smile.

"No, not today." Byeongkwan smiled back and moved away.

Sehyoon jumped off the counter, stood behind Byeongkwan and wrapped his arms around his waist and gave tiny kisses in his neck. He knew the younger was sensitive in his neck area, he always teased him there especially.

"Go away, I don't want you to kiss me right now, I look like a mess."

"Yeah, a hot mess," Sehyoon said while laughing softly, his warm breath hitting Byeongkwan's neck, knowing all well that it was cheesy as hell and Byeongkwan would probably feel embarrassed upon hearing it. Byeongkwan tried to escape from Sehyoon's arms, knowing what will happen next if he couldn't free himself. Sehyoon went from kissing to nibbling and sucking, all while groping Byeongkwan's ass, trying to get a reaction out of him.