My Servant

Chappie Two: My Servant

"Chitoge... Kirisaki... right?" Raku asked while taking a look at his photo albums.

"Yeah..." Chitoge answered while looking at the floor.

"The Chitoge from my class, right?" Raku asked her without making eye contact.

"Uh...yeah. That's right. What are you gonna do to me?" Chitoge asked Raku with a glance.

"I'm gonna order you around in this mansion. Except at school. You must act like we're not close at school. Got that?" Raku told Chitoge and gave her a death glare.

"Yeah, I understand, Master." Chitoge said, clouded with a lot of emotions springing up to her.

"Gross. Don't call me that. I prefer you calling me by my name. It doesn't sound good if you say it." Raku said and then examined Chitoge while holding his chin.

Chitoge's vein just popped and then she suddenly grabbed Raku by his collar and then threw him at the ceiling.

"Whit da hell Zitoghe!!!" Raku yelled, still his head stuck at the ceiling.

"Don't say any rude comments!!!" Chitoge yelled.

"Ugh! Just get me down this instant!!!" Raku yelled, it's much more clearer now.

"Yes, yes, don't worry, MASTER. I'll pull you down... if I get a ladder." then Chitoge walked away, trying to find a ladder, as slow as possible.

"Oi!!!! Chitogeeeeee!!!! Gorilla!!!!!" Raku shouted and steam was coming out of his ears, literally.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Chitoge was aimlessly, looking at the huge mansion. While walking, a picture caught her attention.

It was a small Raku and Kosaki Onodera.

"Why are you looking at those without my permission?" Raku said and then brushed the dust off his clothes.

"R-raku?! How did you get down?" Chitoge asked and was really surprised.

"I squeezed myself and then jumped down. Easy." and then he stared at Chitoge and smiled at her.

She slightly blushed and then turned around, facing the picture. "So you and Miss Kosaki are childhood friends?" Chitoge asked.

"Yeah. I really like her... a lot, actually." Raku said and blushed a little.

"Oohh~~ Well, she is the most cutest girl I've ever saw. Everybody likes her." Chitoge said and looked at the picture of Onodera.

"While I'm there at the corner, without a friend." Chitoge muttered, which Raku clearly heard.

He takes off his jacket and then threw it at Chitoge's face and acts like he didn't hear her mutter.

"Go upstairs. When you see a flashy looking door. That's your room. Just so you know, we're the only ones who are living here. No one else." and then Raku puts his hands in the pockets of his pants and then whistled while walking away.

Chitoge blushes and then grabbed hold of his jacket anyway. "Thanks." she mumbled and then closed her eyes, feeling the kindness that Raku gave her.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Cael: Awe.... Raku is a gentleman side.

Tsubaki: Stoppp!!! *covers his ears*

Cael: Oh Tsubaki, join me.

Tsubaki: No way!!

Cael: Tsubaki~~

Tsubaki: Arghh!!! Go way!! Somebody call the mental hospital!!!!!