Chapter 18

HARRY'S POV

I felt her in my arms as the morning dawned on us, the sun shooting through the glass windows and reflecting off her facial features. She looked like an Angel, lying here draped in my arms. Her raven hair pooled around her face, her blue eyes out of sight as her eyelids closed in on them. Her pink luscious lips were parted as her stomach heaved up and down, little breaths escaping.

I thought back to last night and how I punished her, making me chuckle deeply at the memory. I was never truly angry with her, ever since that day I tried to kill her. I just couldn't bring myself to become angry at this little piece of perfection.

My little piece of perfection.

I could never forgive myself for letting my dark side come into view, let alone try to hurt her. I live with it every single day, and I'm reminded when I see her frown, her sadness. I am thankful though, that all these years alone taught me how to suppress my feelings well so she wouldn't notice.

But what thing I did notice, was every time I'm with Gemini she brings out my emotions, whether it's sadness, anger, happiness, joy, lust.

And no one has been able to do that since Amelia.

I was broken from my thoughts when she began to twist and turn, my arms automatically drawing her in closer.

"I'm here, baby." I murmured kissing the top of her head in a comforting manner. "I'm not going anywhere, you safe with me baby."

GEMINI'S POV

I woke up to Harry's arms encased around me. I smiled lazily at him, his fingers rubbing my back soothingly in little patterns as his spoke.

"Morning beautiful."

He looked down on me in awe, adoration filling his eyes, which was something foreign to me.

"Hi Harry." I mumbled sleepily.

I stretched whilst being held in her arms, yawning quietly before resting my head against his chest. My eyebrows were pulled together in confusion as I noted something different about Harry.

He was warm.

"You-" I began looking into his deep mossy orbs. "You're warm."

Harry only smiled down at me before pressing a quick kiss to my forehead. "You make me warm." He replied softly, making me smile even more.

"Finally." I laughed snuggling further into the warmth of his bare chest.

I was glad for the fact he took his shirt off, it let me acknowledge and admire his beautiful tattoos. My favourite was the two lovebirds on his chest and the intricate arts sprinkled on his arms.

We stayed like this for a few moments, allowing myself to awake and fully regenerate from last night's punishment. "What you did last night was very mean." I huffed, my finger tracing the huge butterfly tattoo. Harry chuckle sounded and it was one that made my stomach flip.

"You deserved it." He said simply, feeling his body shrug in defense. I looked up at his playful smirk, scoffing before shaking my head.

"Your delusional. How am I even attracted to you?" I sighed, my finger trailing to his abs that were very defined.

"So you are attracted to me." Harry grinned as the truth was surfaced, his arm circling around my body even more.

"Who isn't?" I muttered, moving my fingers to trace his biceps.

"People who are alive, people who aren't suppose to see me. You're the delusional one." Harry stated with a chuckle, his warmth radiating from his chest.