#3 - He's Lit... Birds of a Feather (Don't Apply)

My Boy's a Dummy - #3 - He's Lit... Birds of a Feather (Don't apply)

I went there in 0.2 seconds! "The fuck you think this is man?!"

"No need to get like that, my dude."

"Naw, you got the game fucked up."

"You don't have to be a bitch about it."

"I'll fling yo skinny ass across this damn club, the fxck wrong with you?" I screamed, getting in his face.

Out of nowhere Reggie and Tim came. Reggie held me back as Tim got between me and the red dude, whose friends had now got up, like they was gone do something. Another dude came in and got between Tim and the red dude.

"Chill Eli." Reggie said.

"Hold him back." Tim yelled at Reggie.

All I saw was the dude's mouth going and it didn't matter what he said, I was ready to go. I saw Prince looking, just speechless at me. I'm usually good with my anger but I felt severely disrespected.

"You watch who you callin' a bitch, a bitch don't deliver ass whippin like I do. Get out the way Tim, get out the way!"

I wanted to punch his skinny ass right in his pretty mouth.

The dude holding red back was talking to Tim and they both turned around to us. Tim turned to me and began to push me away and Reggie let me go.

I was fuming. These niggas do all that shit, just to ask me if I wanna be the bottom on their menu. He could have just asked for sex up front, I would have respected him more. The signs were there, can't trust these pretty dudes. Shouldn't had danced with him that last time. I was so over the night. Reggie and Tim sat me down so that I could calm down. Jason and Lloyd were nowhere to be found. I really wanted Lloyd by my side.

I was fiddling with the drink Tim got me to calm me down. I was pissed, but cooling down so I guess it was working. Suddenly, some dude came to the table and sat right across from me.

"You need anything?" I asked.

"No, nothing. I saw the commotion back there, I just wanted to check on you."

"Thanks, but you don't have to do that. I'm good. It's nice to see there are good strangers in the world." I said on full sarcastic mode.

"My name is Marcus?" He said with a smile. Marcus was muscular about 6'4'' brown skin with length dreads that went past his shoulders He had some beautiful brown eyes and fat lips. He also had a smile straight out of a Colgate commercial.

"Eli."

"I've never seen you in here before." He looked directly in my eyes.

"Just out with my friends. They do this all the time, they finally got me out the house tonight. Now I wish I never came."

"Now don't say that." He said smiling. "You would have been bored."

"I would have been fine. Some Netflix, a DiGiorno pizza and some wine. All good."

He laughed. "You know what, that sounds pretty chill. I'd prefer some vodka though."

"I hate vodka, brown and red stuff for me. That's the good stuff."

"Yeah. So, you're kind of a homebody. What else do you like to watch?"

"Netflix is my lover. I watch whatever he gives me."

He laughed again. His big eyes were alluring, he had the most perfect teeth and lips. That brown skin had me though. I was intrigued.

"Well, what are you doing here Marcus?"