tagged (update!)

*cracks neck* Bl4ckT4l0n ......it's on.

1) none

2) N/a

3) meat. Especially chicken.

4) water or tea since that's basically all I drink.

5) I can't choose so I'll list my 10 favourites but they aren't in an order...Spice and Wolf season ones op "Tabi No Tochuu", Nine Lashes' "Anthem Of The Lonly", Cult to Follow's "Leave It All Behind You", Cold Driven's  "The Wicked Side Of Me", "Haruka Kanata" (not the naruto one), DAGames' "DAGames medley" as well as "Heart Of An Artist", Brian the Sun's "Heroes", Kenshi Yonezu's "Loser" and the male cover of "You Can Be King Again".

6) How is Prangent Formed, TFS's Moustache song and this...

Just remembered this video and I'll leave it here for everyone!

7) I'm British but have a Pakistani heritage, even though I'm 19: my beard pisses me off, I love having tea just cuz of the taste, I can't see properly through my right eye because I fell out a window and cracked my head open which made my right eye popped out of its socket and they put it back in but the nerves weren't connected properly and people think that I'm high on something even though it's just normal me...just cuz I can I'm adding an extra 2: when I walk home: I mouth the lyrics of the song I listen to as best as I can and I'll be holding a live stream at the end of this week or at the beginning of the next for charity of 24 hours with other people.

8)
Punkingx
Xx_Meme_Master_xX
VincentHardy7
ItisIDIO
immortalpheinx
Freakskullz98
Phienix0629
serpantking
thehoodyguy
CrimsonDirvish
DragonGears
Haise_Sasaki_Soul
GodSlayerAlexx
mysterymayhall
PitaNemuritoare