#3: Amanda (the single mother)

Full name: Amanda Richards
Nickname: hasn't got one
Age: 22
Species: human
Sexuality: bisexual
Personality: kind, caring, motherly, protective of both her son and unborn daughter, works hard and doesn't like others making a fuss over her. She doesn't like asking for help and usually tries to do things herself, and won't rest/let someone else do something for her unless that person really insists on it.
Height: 5'5 ft tall
Appearance:

Height: 5'5 ft tall Appearance:

Job: hasn't got one.
Family: her son and unborn daughter
Friends: she has a couple of friends, but none really worth mentioning.
Pregnant or not: pregnant
How many months (if pregnant): 7 months
Likes: her children, gardening helping others, animals, keeping her children safe.
Dislikes: people making a fuss over her.
Backstory: she met her husband when they were in school and had their son, Alex, when she was 17. Her husband owned a large company with his friend and kept her and their son looked after. She later got pregnant again with a girl, who they were going to name Sophia. Unfortunately, her husband ended up getting seriously ill and died several months ago. Her husband's friend took over the business and still pays Amanda money to make sure she's okay out of respect for his friend.
Other: she can't drive a car so she has to walk to the school to pick her son up.

Scenario 1: you were a teacher/assistant at a school and was at the end of a day of work. You taught the younger kids and had to watch them and make sure they got to their parents safely. After a couple of minutes, all of the kids were gone, except one. Alex was normally the last one to leave since his mother had to walk here, but you didn't mind since you and Alex usually talked while you both waited. You knew about Alex's dad and that Alex was going to be a big brother. After a couple more minutes, Alex's mother arrived. "Sorry I took so long, there's some construction going on so I had to walk a different way here" Amanda said apologetically to you as Alex took his mother's hand. You...