II

"walk in the night"

The talk between Jongin and his mother lasted quite a long time. It was now 7 pm,the sky was starting to darken and the stars and lightning bugs began to appear. The boy sat outside now,his legs dangled over the side of the railing,his right hand held onto the pillar of his porch while the other held onto his phone.

Sunshine

Me:
Sehun...

Sunshine:
Is everything okay?

Did you talk to your mother?

Me:
Yeah..i just um

I feel uneasy,but at the same time relaxed,i don't know how to feel about what i just did

Sunshine:
Oh,Jongin,don't feel bad about doing that.

How did the conversation with your mom go?

Me:
Awkward,especially when she pulled out her phone and left me in the kitchen to,as she said "spank my monkey",with what she told me was porn,and also another tab that had this whole description on what i was going to do and did.

What the hell?

Sunshine:
Ummm,not to be rude...but really? "Spank your monkey?"

Lol🐒👋🐒👋🐵

Me:
SEHUN!

YOU ARE NOT HELPING!

Sunshine:
Sorry,so what can i do to help?

Me:
What happened when you found this stuff out?

Sunshine:
Um....

Well my parent's didn't explain that to me,i found out on my own

Nothing much happened,i felt uncomfortable,i knew that's what boys do to relieve that uncomfortable-ness. So i "spanked my monkey" and came and went to sleep.

Me:
Ugghhh sehun...no

But um so you didn't feel confused about it?

Sunshine:
You are overthinking it,why don't you go to sleep?

I'm sorry but i have to get ready to go somewhere.

Have a good night Jongin.

The older boy slipped his phone in his pocket and groaned. "That was no help at all." He looked out at his back yard and watched the lightning bugs dance around in the dark night. It was quite early to have them around,it was only january,and as he knew they normally come out in the spring.

There was woods behind his home,also a path for walkers or bikers for his neighborhood. Near the road wasn't safe for the kids that lived on the street,so they had a path cleared. He thought it was nice,no one used it besides him really,maybe a few people with dogs here and there but he didn't see many other people come through. He tended to walk the path everyday,most times with his mother.