Dragged Into Stardom - One Direction

Most people would love to be a celebrity. To be waited on, and for the world to know your name. Most people, but not me.

My name's Skye. Yes, I'm Skye Hamilton, please don't ask for an autograph. I'm Sick of being famous, and I'm sick of being constantly called with offers for movies or guest appearences on T.V. shows. I'm basically sick of it all. And just when I think it can't get any worse, my 18th birthday got completely ruined.

______________________________________________________________________________________

I was just tying the sash on my "Night Skye" strapless mini by Ralph Lauren, when my mother came dashing in. "Skye!" She shrieked "You look wonderful honey, but I just wanted to tell you my publicist came up with an Absolutely Wonderful idea! Your getting a fake boyfriend! Best publicity stunt ever! Isn't it?" Mom was gleeful. "WHAT?! Why the heck do I need a Boyfriend?" I pratically spat the word out of my mouth, glaring at the agent that came up behind my mother. The agent women stepped forward. "Well, it would bring in a lot of good publicity and if you were dating someone well known, and very popular in the music industry think of all the profit yourself and your mother would bring in from the stardom you would be getting!" She geniunely thought this was a good idea, even though it would be awful for me on my part. "Well, I don't want to do this. A: It's just plain wrong, and mean to decieve the fans, and B: Who would we even get to play the part of my boyfriend?" My mother grinnned, clearly already having a plan. She turned around and marched out of the room, returning a second later with a magazine.

I looked at the cover she held up and groaned. " Like he'll agree! Just because we're on the same record label doesn't mean he will" I screamed, grabbing the magazine from mum's hands and throwing it on the floor. "We're going to let you call him and invite him to your party this evening, he can even bring his bandmates if he wants!" and with that my mother threw me her phone, which was already dialling his number, and fled the room.

I glanced down at the magazine on the floor, and took a deep breath. I was calling Liam Payne, who just broke up with his girlfriend and who my mother and stupid agent want to be MY fake boyfriend.

Could this evening get anymore eventful?