Memories replaying pt.1

Third person

By the time Yoongi woke up it was already 7 in the evening. He yawned and stretched his arms.

" shit!  Jimin. i left him alone for the whole day" he quickly jumped out of the bed realizing Jimin is supposed to be his responsibility.

He ran to the living room where he had left the younger earlier.

When he got there he found Jimin  curled up on the couch sleeping peacefully.

His lips automatically made a pout in sleep making him look adorable.

Yoongi unknowingly smiled and sat on the floor in front of him. Resting his face on his palms he kept staring at the sleeping boy in front of him . ( that's creepy Yoongi)

He suddenly remembered doing the same thing to someone else years ago, he felt a pang of guilt and sadness.

He remembered how the boys also had soft squeeshy cheeks and perfectly kissable lips.

" You look creepy hyung" Jimins sleepy voice dragged him out of his thoughts.

" w-what? " startled Yoongi said.

" You're staring at me sleeping with that creepy smile on your face it's scary" he said.

" Yah!  Half of the school will sell themselve just to see this smile,  consider yourself lucky " Yoongi said hitting the younger lightly on arm.

" you're so full of yourself " Jimin  said rolling his eyes but deep down he felt really happy to know that he was the one Yoongi smiled with.

Suddenly Jimin's stomach made a sound.

" look what a good care you're taking of me,  my stomach needs to ask for food itself" Jimin  mumbled.

" I'm sorry, i was tired so i overslept, I'll make us dinner quickly okay? " Yoongi got up and went to the kitchen.

Jimin  sat alone in the living room staring at the door and started thinking about how to ask Yoongi about it.

After half and hour Yoongi came back to the living room to find Jimin  staring at that closed door while biting his nails.

He sighed and walk towards the younger.

He knew Jimin  had questions and he will have to answer them .

" dinner is ready let's eat" Yoongi said .

He carried him to the dining table and sat across the younger.

" If i keep carrying you around like this I'm going to have few broken limbs soon" he noticed that the younger didn't make any remark.

He looked up to find Jimin  playing with his food and staring blankly at it.

" Jiminie?  What's wrong? " he asked tapping this hand.

" uh-huh,  oh nothing hyung " Jimin said snapping out of his thoughts.

" Come on tell me"

" Hyung, would you mind if i,  you know ask something about,  your personal life? " he asked hesitantly in a low voice.

Yoongi looked away from the younger and took a deep breath.

He didn't expect this to come this soon.

" okay you can ask me later,  let's finish the dinner first" he said to the younger who immediately started shoving food in his mouth.

When they finished Yoongi quickly did the dishes while Jimin  waited impatiently.

Once everything was done the older took him to his bedroom and set him on the bed.

He was so eager to ask the questions he didn't even object about sharing the same bed with Yoongi.

They sat on bed facing each other.

" so what you wanna ask? " Yoongi said even though he knew what was coming.

" umm hyung w-why do  keep that room closed?  Why don't you play the piano and keep those photos outside?  Ain't they good memories? " he asked hesitantly,  he was affraid the older might get angry.

To his surprise Yoongi answered calmly.

" They are good memories Jimin .  But i don't want those good memories to remind me of the bad memories which followed them. "

" What happened? " Jimin  asked in the soft voice.

Yoongi reached for Jimins hand and held it tightly and the latter gripped it back.

" you saw the pictures and you can say we were a happy little family" Yoongi smiled sadly remembering the old days.

"  but it all went down on my 12th birthday.....

Flashback

" Yoongi come out now we're getting late" his mom called him for the nth time.

" I'm ready lets go " Yoongi came running out of his room.

They got into the car and started driving towards the amusement park.

He turned the radio on and both of them started singing along.

By the time they reached the park of of them had sore throat because of so much screaming, shouting and laughing.

" so where do you wanna go first baby? "

" let's go on the roller coaster first" he said jumping with excitement.

They went to the ticket counter but the line was pretty long.

Yoongi got bored of waiting and started looking around at the crowd when suddenly he felt hungry .

" eomma I'm hungry can we go and eat first? "

" okay let's go, what you wanna eat? " his mother asked ruffling his hair.

" i want pastries " he said licking his lips cutely.

" arasso lets go and find pastries for the birthday boy" his mother laughed.

After looking for a while they finally found a bakery .

They were about to open the door when Yoongi shouted...

" eomma look appa is also there" his mother looked in the direction he pointed and her face went pale.

Her husband was there but not alone....

.

.

I love cliff hangers lol.

It's easy to guess btw comment ur guess.