Linka

A/N: Ok this is how Linka looks except I'm going to change a few things

A/N:
Ok this is how Linka looks except I'm going to change a few things. And there are basic things that I want you to know, it might spoil the story but it depends. I'll change it up.

Looks:

Linka has natural purple and red highlights in her hair and her hair is mid thigh. And her hair clip isn't there so she has a bang. She is athletic like her body looks. Also, Linka is very curvy.

Clothes:

She has black, red, white, and purple shirts and pants. She also has a lot of tube tops as well. All the shirts has a white skull over her chest. And Black skulls for the white shirts The socks and scarf never change except for the fact the it has a white skull on the top on both sock. She always wears a skully too. Also, Linka has clothes like the one she is wearing in the picture.

Facts:

Linka is the smartest person out of the whole family, even more so than her little brother Levi. And because of this little unknown fact, she is already done with highschool and college and is working.

She has her own business in art, music, and pottery. Linka also owns a auto mechanic shop as well.

She likes purple, red, white and black.

She likes sea food and Chinese food.

Adores dogs to a fault.

Personality:

She is withdrawn and doesn't talk to others.

Linka is very distrustful of males after a accident that cause her to deeply fear males.

Shy, and don't make a lot of friends.

Linka also lacks a lot of confidence.

Friends(for now):

Claire- she is the only person that Linka goes to and knows what had happened to her. She and Links are going to therapy for their problems.

Relationships:

Ronnie- he cheats and beats Linka. He doesn't really love her, he is only wants one thing from her. They are no longer together.

Powers:

Ability to communicate with dogs and animals.

Ability to control shadows and can use diamonds as a defense.

Ability to use the elements.

Ability to heal others and heal as well.

Ability to read minds and see the future(not subjective).

Little fact- Linka has no control over her powers and because of that, it takes a while to heal and it comes at random times.

Features:

Linka has stunning purple eyes with stars in them.

She has black wings with an white broken hearts on each wing

Little broken purple colored hearts on her cheeks that look like tattoos, she is able to hide them.

Linka has a black birthmark that looks like a tattoo on her back.

She can call on hellhounds as well.

Nicknames:

Link(since she dress like a boy, she is often called Link.)

Linky

Lynn senior is away on a trip, so he's not gonna be in the first few chapters.

That's all I have now. If you wanna add to it message me.