Chapter 11 - The Orange Key

The Great Pagoda Library, Marsha Muster III

Raena had Koichi on her arms. Her tears start falling on him. "KOICHI!!!" She cried.

"Fish boy... Dead..." Nuru widens her eyes.

Aiden pretended to pity them. "Aww... How unfortunate." Nuru growls, looking at Aiden.

Raena grinded her teeth and looked at Aiden in anger. "HOW COULD YOU?!"

"Open your eyes, Raena! These worthless creatures are nothing but savages! GIVE UP!"

"The only savage is you." Ethyl replied, then Aiden looks over to Ethyl, who was walking in front of Raena. "And your shitty religion, worshipping a bunch of stupid tentacles with eyes."

"You dare insult the Ru–" The artifact fell out of Koichi's pocket, Aiden and Raena noticed this then she picked it up. "The artifact..." Aiden thought.

Ethyl glowed brighter in a reddish color, cutting Aiden's sentence. Milli and the others widened their eyes as they saw his current state. 

"What's going on..?" Aizo stepped back.

"YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE." Ethyl looks at Aiden in hostility, like he wants to kill him. "AND YOUR BLOOD, WILL BE THE PRICE."

Aiden widened his eyes in anger and fear, reminding him of someone "GET HIM!! ALL OF YOU GET HIM!!!" He commanded as the other cultist grunts, including the ones outside, come at Ethyl and try to kill him.

Ethyl retracts his blade. "Cap'n what are you doin'?!" Milli cried out to him. "Milo said that the blade is not suitable for combat!"

"IF IT CUTS, IT'LL DO." Ethyl draws out a gun with his other hand, something he doesn't normally do when fighting against bunch of human (or any race at all) enemies. 

"What is he... He's not... himself..." Milli widened her eyes. "I've never seen him... this angry before..."

The Ark, Unknown Planet

"Do you know who that nova is, Milo?" Will (if had a mouth) smirked.

"N-N-No... Who?" Milo (if again, had sweat) was sweating, creeped out by Will.

"That's Ethyl Bodaway!! THE SON OF LOGAN CLAY AND THALIA BODAWAY!"

"I DUNNO WHO DEY ARE STOP YELLIN' AT ME!!"

"ONE OF THE MOST FAMOUS OF NOVAKID SPOUSES, ONLY US WITH THE GREAT MEMORY KNOW ABOUT THEM!"

Milo was already sitting in the corner. "C-Can y-you c-c-calm down for a bit, partner?"

"Sorry, my bad." Will clears his throat. "The key you put in his gauntlet–"

"Key? I didn't put a key?"

"Y-You didn't?"

"No!"

"...Then it followed him..."

"A key, followin' a nova? That's some nonsense right there, partner!"

"You don't understand...

That key...

Awakens his nova ability..."

The Great Pagoda Library, Marsha Muster III

The cultists are close to charging at Ethyl. Aiden smirks as he thinks that he'll be dead because he was outnumbered. In lightning-fast speed, he shoots about two cultists and takes each down with his gauntlet. He puts it back in it's holster.