Chapter ten

"Addy welcome, I'll take you to Lori and she will help you get settled in." I said looking at the redhead my eyes raised and on guard.

She nodded looking around with wide eyes.

"Now I'm going to trust that you don't kill any of us In our sleep,alright?" I said laughing and addy chuckled aswell.

"What is this place?" She asked eyebrows raised.

"Home, we have 5 wells and 600 head of cattle." I said making my way Into the barn.

"Hey Lori I have someone new for you to meet who will be staying in here and will be helping you out isn't that right addy?" I raised my eyebrow waiting for the young one to challenge my word.

"Of course what will you have me do," addy asked Lori.

"Come and I'll explain thanks for bringing her in Taylor,"

" let me know if you have any troubles or questions, Lori or addy,"

Making my way back outside I motioned Rick, Maggie and Glenn closer I asked them about addy and they told me she's trustworthy and quiet.

"Okay please go do a stocktake on everything you bought back I need it in my room ASAP then go take the rest of the day off." I spoke softly careful not to upset them as I know they would be tired.

I absentmindedly went in search of Daryl and I couldn't find him anywhere so I walked to his tent and there he was sprawled out in his cot. Taking off my over shirt I snuggled up next to him and let my eyes close.