Okay/ Mitchel

Yeah, positively thinking got me reaching now
Positive I'm blinking but I don't know how
Positive an oxy just went in my mouth
Positive I'll die tonight, no fucking doubt

"Aye babe, how areeee you tonight??"
I don't know how it's possible but he's cute even when he's wasted.
"I'm fine Mitchel, how are you?"
"I'm greaaat! Honestly babe I'm the happiest I've been in a whileee."
I can't help but laugh as he blinks slowly, seemingly amazed by it.
"Hey y/n did you just see that?! I blinked and I don't know what happened."
"Hmm very interesting Mitty."
I giggle at his nickname as he frowns.
"Babeeee I told you not to call me that around peoplee."
"Oopsies, Sorry Mitty."
"Ughhh, don't be bad tonight alrighty. Can you do that tonight?"
"Maybe, hehehe"
He puts his hand of my thigh and looks me in the eyes as he slowly says.
"Babe, if you're bad I promise that I'll wreck you, I don't care if the band hears."
"Hehe they won't hear..."
"They will this time, you'll be screaming my name so loud babe. So be good and that won't have to happen."
"We'll see."
I drag my fingers across his chest as he pops an oxy, seemingly sober from our conversation and still somehow making bad decisions. He winks at me as I realize I was staring at him. I feel my cheeks flush and I look back at the drink in my hand. Mitchel pops another oxy as Clinton gives him a look.
"Mitchel babe, you know that you could die if you take too many of those."
"Yeah I know babe."
"Please don't."
"I know I'll die tonight, no doubt in my mind."
"Please don't, for me, for Christian, hell for Clinton. He'd loose his mind if you died, let alone die of overdose."
"Hmm."
He closes his eyes and I see him pop another oxy in his mouth and I watch as his face drains of colour.

————————————————————————
This is extremely depressing I apologize.
I don't have anymore gifs at the moment so I'll just put one of my favorite Mitchel videos below. Don't be too down my beans Mitchel is still very much alive.