Mitchel being stoned, like really really stoned

Your POV

Mitchel: Heeeeeyyyyyyyyy babeeeeeee. You're, you're so cute. I love you.
Me: I love you too Mitchel. You should probably sleep, the hyper ness has worn off.
Mitchel: Nooo, I don't need sleeppp. I feeel greattttttt
Me: Mitchel. Bed. Now.
Mitchel: Ooh are you going to punish me?
Me: Jesus Christ Mitchel just go to sleep for god's sakes.
Mitchel: Fine. I'm not even in the mood anyways...

This man will be the death of me I swear. I see him about to go up the stairs to our bedroom and I immediately realize that he is in no way going to 1) get up the stairs without injuring himself and 2) go into the right room. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he went into Pat's room, they look the same anyways. I guess that's what you get for sharing a house with everyone else. I rush over to Mitchel before he can seriously hurt himself and I sling his arm around my shoulder.
Mitchel: Coming up with me babe? 😏
Me: Mitchel we share a room.
Mitchel: Well yeah but...
Me: Yes I'm coming upstairs with you. Happy?
Mitchel: Yes babeeee

His body sways with mine as we walk up the steps, he leans on me heavily and I'm very happy I decided to come up with him. Dealing with Mitchel when he's high is like dealing with a very chill, horny, toddler. I don't quite know how else to describe it. When he's high he has no coordination, no filter, and no energy (for the most part). I grab his hand and intertwine it with mine to make sure I don't lose him in the hallway. Keeping a high Mitchel still is very difficult, Clinton should get an award for putting up with this for so long.

Mitchel: I'm tired y/n.... can I sleep with you??

And there goes his face, his lips quirked in his trademark smirk. This man thinks he's so clever. Tsk tsk, Mitchel can not just have what he want whenever he wants it. However, I don't think he knows that.

Y/n: No Mitch, you aren't getting anything right now because you're higher than the Empire State Building.
Mitchel: Hmph, no I'm not!

He's actually whining, oh my goodness. Look at that he's gone into the "I'm a 5 year old" stage.

Y/n: Come'on you. Let's get to bed.
Mitchel: *sleepily* yaay

————————————————————————
Hahaha wow this is shit but I figured I should post. So like in honor of the new EP dropping here's this scrap. I'm also working on a request rn so hopefully that'll come out soon. Anyways love ya byee.