Chapter 18- What a show...!

Rydel's POV

Oh well this is awkward so very very....very! Awkward. So now I guess basically everyone knows now except Ryland, mom and dad. Oh my goodness gracioni why did Riker have to find out I knew he would react badly. Rocky and Ross are not exactly over the moon...well Rocky is (he's basically our Rydellington mascot such a doof) but I don't think anyone would be keen having there best friend date there sister. But why of all days and all the moments we have had why this one!!!? why now!!??

"I asked you a question!! What are you doing?" Riker spoke very calmly but nothing good would ever come from this I can tell.

I had been staring since he came in, I feel frozen...I didn't think this is the way I would react but even if I did move nothing could be unseen here. I couldn't look at my brother any longer, the tension was unbearable.
I looked down at Elllington who seemed generally frustrated, I moved off and stood so he could sit up. Silent fell.

"R5 R5 R5 R5 R5 R5!" "Erm......guys I think we should go on stage" Ross squeaked and gesturing with Rocky they attempted to move Riker.

"NO I am not leaving those two alone!" Riker couldn't be more embarrassing he made us walk apart to the stage. We did our ritual and then it was time to shine.

After all that just happened I wasn't feeling as pumped as I hoped to feel when performing For the President! But I had to make it work for the fans, I think Ratliff helped a lot too.

We got to the curtain and the others walked on

"HOWS IT GOING WASHINGTON!" Screamed Ross into the mic such a performer.

"YOU READY TO DANCE!" Yelled Rocky doing a knee spin which made the crowd go wild.

Riker then walked on joining the boys in messing around to impress the crowd. I suddenly thought something, it seemed like Ratliff did too. Riker was mad anyway who cares what happens now. I spun around and was immediately wrapped in a loving embrace and crashing our lips for a passionate kiss.

Ratliff's lips were perfect against mine, so close, I didn't want to leave. His hands rested on my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. We pulled away panting for breath leaning our foreheads together. We were so close I felt his heart slamming in his chest, I couldn't help the smile creep on my face. He ducked close to my ear, with every word his lips brushed.

"No matter what happens, I will keep loving you. He can't keep us apart forever" his whisper was gentle a smooth, I hugged him close and was about to pull him in for another kiss but...

"Oh no you don't!" I was pulled onto the stage by Riker who picked me up a ran to my keyboard. "That's not happening!" His face was flushed and serious. I stood at my keyboard and didn't move if I moved and he kept talking to me I think the fans would get.....suspicious.

Ratliff had now joined us on stage setting up the last parts of his kit....man did he look sexy in a cat shirt, he caught my eye and sent me his cheeky wink. I had a feeling he would play up this show but after what happened would he be that daring. I winked back but the blush was rising in my cheek and I could hear the low tone of him laughing.

And with that the show started we played a few songs and it was going well, no one really notice the subtle glances and winks me and ell shared not even Riker. In fact as the show went on everyone brightened up a bit well until the acoustic set....

"I can't tell you so I will have to sing to you!" Ross pointed out into the audience as the stools were set up. Rocky and Riker were joking about completely side tracked, that's when Ellington bounced over. Oh he such a goof.

"So how's it going?" He smirked, "seriously your making small talk....now?!" "Sure why not!" I gave him a shoved but he immediately grabbed my hands and spun me around in his arms, "Your beautiful by the way" though his whisper was low this was obvious. And the fans didn't hesitate to react.

"RYDELLINGTON!" Riker spun round so fast it was scary, he did not look impress. Thought Ratliff's comment defiantly put a smile on my face, after that we were separated. It was our last set...I wasn't sure if I should be relieved that Ratliff will be all mine again and I can kiss his sweet lips or scared silly because of what Riker will do.

"I just need one last dance with yoooooou!" Ross sung sweetly into the mic and we were greeted with screaming and applause. Our fans were so awesome! Ellington however had other plans he stood up and ballroom danced me across the stage. Rocky started chanting Rydellington and was immediately punched by Riker. Ross sorta just watched in amusement.

Ellington grabbed a mic "well then......bye" with that he picked me up, holding me tight ran whilst carrying me off the stage. Everyone went wild...though I enjoyed every second as we rushed down the steps, I still managed to catch the annoyance in Riker's eye.

No matter what he is gonna catch us......we can't just run away

Or can we

Authors note

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while school and stuff....urgh. ANYWHO I just want to thank everyone reading and voting I mean like 5400 read WOWZAS!!!

Keep reading voting commenting because it's fun to find out what you guys thinks. Enjoy your week may update on Saturday. Yeah.

Adios peoples 😝