Chapter 1-lonely

Being alone is not a nice feeling,especially at age sixteen. I mean not everyone likes the crowd, or likes to socialize but believe it or not I'm the party type but just haven't had much friends.

"It's morning already",I said when my alarm woke me. I turned around to look at the time it was 6:57 and it was the last day of school before summer break. Quickly I ran to my closet to get something yet simple to wear to school.

I picked out a black denim jeans and a pink T-shirt to match my white sneakers before showering. After showering I took up my belongings and ran downstairs,i didn't have time so I packaged my breakfast in a brown paper bag and then gave my mom a small kiss before leaving.

My mom sometimes wandered if I'd ever sit down and hold a conversation with her instead of just saying the few words that I manage to get it like "morning mom". But from how I think,I'll always be that lonely girl who doesn't have much friend and always listen to music.......

The horn of the school bus interrupted my thoughts. When I got on the school bus I look over to my house only to see my mom waving,but all I did was give her a small smile then I looked around for a seat.

The ride to school was long and all the children on the bus were so noisy. They really didn't say anything with sense so I reached into my bag for my earphones and plugged them into my ears. I almost fell asleep when I felt the bus stop.

I then stood up following closely behind a blonde girl to the bus door.  I then stepped outside. "Hi I'm Maria, nice to meet you",said the blonde. I looked at her for split seconds before I replied "Hi my name is Silvia",I said wandering why all of a sudden there's this blonde talking to me.

She always looked shy and lonely.
How comes she've found the courage to speak to me. "I guess I have a new friend now", she then said holding onto my arms and pulling me to walk along with her. "Where are you taking me?" I questioned then I remember we are in the same 10th grade class. I shook my head and sighed.

Throughout all of my day this blonde was present. She wasn't as bad as I thought she'd be perhaps she made my day. I was starting to feel comfortable talking about any and everything. After couple of hours class ended. While walking down the hall I saw Maria, as she approached me and gave me a grin. "Hello again Maria",I said with a smile,she also greeted me.

I asked Maria over to my house since her house is just a block up the road from what I live. When the bird stopped at my gate my mom was standing at the door, she was surprised to see me talking and laughing with someone. She looked happy and very please, as she welcomed us in she offered cookies but I just held onto Maria and ran up the stairs.

I went straight to my room and pulled Maia inside closing the door behind her. Maria and I spoke for sometime then I heard her say"come on Silvia let's have fun it's summer, can go to lots of parties". I wasn't too sure about parties because I was always home, I thought to myself. I sighed and said yes anyways

She sounded very happy to my reply.
It was getting late and so she had to leave I told her I'd see her tomorrow and hugged her. I watched her walk up the road until she disappeared out of my sight like thin air.

I then went to the kitchen to help my mom with dinner. It was the first time I was doing dinner with my mom and all she looked very pretty add she smiled at me. I love my mom is just that it has always been hard to talk to her like she was a teenager. I just couldn't do it.

After exchanging the fees little white with my mom I said good night and went upstairs for a bath, after my showering I took out a green pyjamas and put it on them went to my bed.