Chapter 11 Looking Back

"Have fun with that." Kenzie said as Joe grabbed my hand and we started to leave.

"Hey do you guys need backup of your going to tell Nick? I mean he might have Randy as his backup or Cm Punk I mean those three are always together." Colby asked making Joe stop.

He looked at me before answering. "If its okay baby girl I would feel a little bit safer of Jon and Colby would come with us just to back me up."

"Yeah that's fine. Jon, two tones come on." I relied back giving Jon and Colby a look as they stood up and approached us. We walked towards Nick's locker room, where Randy and Punk usually hung out with Nick. As we got to the door I felt Joe's hand gently touch mine making me jump. I looked up and meet his gaze before intertwining my hand with his. I knocked on the door and heard someone say come in.

"Well look here its miss Sage my favorite person." Punk said as he saw me walk in. "And your with the Shield guys."

"Yeah, Punk. Where is Nick I have something I need to tell him?" I asked him as Jon and Colby sat down.

"Hey Sage, wh....... WHY IN THE HELL ARE YOU HOLDING HANDS WITH HIM!!!!??" I heard Randy say as he came out of the bathroom. I looked down only to realize that we were still holding hands.

"Randy let me..." I was interrupted as Jon and Colby had stood up to stand next to Joe as Randy took steps towards Joe but stopped when he saw Jon and Colby were with us.

"Randy why are you yelling?" I finally heard Nick as he walked into the locker room.

"Your little sister is dating Joe and hasn't even told us tell now and....."

"Randy relax. Punk why don't you take Randy to catering to cool him down." Nick replied as Punk grabbed Randy and walked out of the locker room.

"Why aren't you acting mad about me not telling you?" I was very curious on why Nick wasn't mad.

"I had a feeling." Nick replied. "I always knew that you guys would make a cute couple and I was right. I know Joe actually isn't an ass he just plays the part really well. I'm happy for you." Nick replied while shaking Joe's hand and then giving me a hug before leaving. Jon and Colby were laughing at what Nick had said about Joe not being an ass only to get a glare from Joe which mad me and laugh and them stop.

AFTER SMACKDOWN AT HOTEL

I was laying in bed next to Joe. I could not believe that I was dating my former so called enemy.

FLASHBACK

"So tell me again why you hate the Shield so much again?" asked Miranda.

"Or manly why you hate Roman so much." Kenzie fixed what Miranda had said.

"I don't know they all three get under my skin. Especially Roman." I replied back sounding annoyed.

"Sage if you would hang out with him, you would find out that he really isn't that bad." Kenzie replied with Miranda nodding in agreement.

"Your both just saying that because your dating Seth and Miranda is just agreeing with you since she is with Jon. I am done talking about this." and with that I got up and left. I was walking down the hall only to run into of course Roman.

"Woah, hey there baby girl what's up?" Roman smirked.

"How many times do I have to tell you this Roman, to get it through your thick skull? DO NOT CALL ME YOUE BABY GIRL! I do not like you, and I will never like you so if you don't mind get out of my way Reigns." I said as I pushed passed him.

"You do know, I'm really not as bad as you think." he replied.

"Yeah you are. You attack my best friends like the Usos, Randy, and Cm Punk. And then you attack my brother Nick, and worse of all you won't leave me alone. So yeah you are." I replied back still walking away from him.

Or is he as bad as I think?

FLASHBACK OVER