*********What To Do***********

~This is a prompt from Jackie013.

Derek's P.O.V

I can't stand to see him look at Danny with so muck love when it should be me. Now don't get me wrong Danny is a lovely boy but Stiles is my mate and it hurts to see him kiss or touch Danny when at a pack meeting. Man I really do got it bad. "Derek are you okay?" My beta Scott ask me. "Scott I really don't know. It hurts to see him be happy with him" Scott is the only one I told about Stiles being my mate. Well Lydia too but she knows everything.

I have decided that I'm going to tell Stiles he's my mate and of he rejects me then so be it. Now how am I going to get him to listen to me? "Scott come here for a minute." " Yea Derek?" " I need you to help me find a way to get Stiles to meet me her, I don't care how you do it just get him to show up." Scott them started to nod his head and said sure I can do that. Now I need to wait. Maybe I should take a nap. I thought I myself.

RING! RING! RING!

I jolted awake by my cellphone ringing. I snached it up and saw it was Scott. " what Scott?" "Dude Stiles is on his way. Get up." I hung up and ran downstairs to wait for stiles to get here. About 5 minutes later I coul start to hear the rumble of Stiles jeep! When he pulled up I walked outside to greet him. "hey Derek what did you need?" "Stiles I need to tell you something and I don't want you to interrupt me okay?" Stiles bidder his head. "Okay Stiles I know your with Danny but your my mate and I love you so much. You might not want to talk or see me anymore but Stiles it kills me to see you be with someone else." I looked up to see Stiles with a really big smule that it looked like it hurt. Stiles then jumped in my arms and kissed me. I started to kiss him back until I remembered Danny. "Wait, Stiles what about your boyfriend?" I spat out. "Oh don't worry about Danny I just wanted you to realize you did like me so we came up with a plan to make you jealous ." I then just smuled and kissed him.

~A/N

Okay so that's the end if that one-shit bit very good but whatever. I'm not one of those people that say vote and comment or whatever I just wrote whether anyone's reading or not! This is also short btw!