ServiceNow Integration API and Tools

ServiceNow provides all-in-one tracking for an organization's infrastructure right out of the box but where it really shines is through its integration API and associated integration tools. By integrating with other solutions (such as legacy systems, enterprise resource planning, SaaS, and other databases), ServiceNow can provide an entirely extensible infrastructure that can be customized to an organization's needs. ServiceNow provides both comprehensive platform APIs and a suite of integration tools.

Service Now REST and SOAP APIs

APIs provide an easy way for platforms outside of ServiceNow to communicate with its processes and its data. Rather than relying upon existing third-party solutions and integrations, the business can instead take full control over how their software solutions interact with each other. This provides for a more efficient and cleaner environment.

Both REST and SOAP APIs are provided for any developer's preferences with REST APIs being the most popular API solution and SOAP APIs being available for organizations desiring additional security. Through REST and SOAP APIs, any software platform can be well-integrated into the ServiceNow environment.

Scripted REST API Framework

To make the process of integration easier, offers a scripted REST API framework. Not only does this reduce development time, but it also ensures that integration is feature-complete and consistent making it easier to integrate multiple platforms at once.

API Usage Analytics

For the purposes of troubleshooting, the API usage analytics tool gives developers all of the information they need about the performance of their integrated solution. This is especially useful for organizations that need well-optimized systems. Resources can be managed even in complex integrations and API usage can be scaled up without fear.

Visual Workflow Design Studio

API development is further streamlined through the visual workflow activity designer, which gives developers the ability to easily track workflow through multiple applications. Developers can see which actions trigger scripts and how tasks are individually created, troubleshooting any workflow issues and creating a clean, well-optimized system.