Damian

Let's just take a moment to look at this picture ^^^^^^
Geez, Richard! (Wow)
Sorry... Proceed.

You rummage through one of the many closets in the Wayne mansion.
"Yes!" You exclaim as you pull out F/G
(Favorite Game).
It's been a really boring day and you needed something to do. You run around the mansion trying to find Bruce. As you turn a corner you slam into Alfred. You stumble around for a second before quickly apologizing.
"It's quite alright, Mistress Y/N." (I changed it. Happy? 😂) He smiles at you.
"Do you know where Bruce is?" You question.
He takes notice of you holding your game tightly and chuckles.
"I believe Master Bruce is down in the bat cave."
You thank him before skipping downstairs.
You notice that Bruce is in his batman suit and is getting a call from Dick. You silently listen in.
"Talk." Batman orders.
"Missing something?" Nightwing inquires on the other end.
"I don't like to play games, Dick." Batman growls.
You look down at your game and throw it behind you. It makes a crashing sound and Batman looks over to you.
"I have a kid here. Says he's your son."
Your eyes widen at that but batman doesn't seem confused.
"I'll be right there." He sighs.
Batman walks over to your shocked figure.
"I'll be right back."
And before you can say anything he's already gone.

**Time skip to when they get back**

You watch as the batmobile speeds inside. You see Dick out covered in scrapes and bruises. You gasp and you rush over to him. As you do you notice someone else that you don't recognize. Before you can say anything batman comes out and grabs you by the arm pulling you away.
"Look Y/n, you need to take a seat." You sit down on the chair.
"That boy you saw. His name is Damian and well... he's our son."
Your mouth opens before closing and you sit quietly for a second.
"How." You finally ask quietly.
"It's-hard to explain and I can't remember a lot of it. Just...trust me." He answers. You nod slowly and get up.
You both walk out of the room. You spot Dick in a chair getting stitched up by Alfred. He hisses in pain.
"Are you ok, Master Dick?" Alfred asks.
"I took the cut. I can take the stitch." He says with a smile.
You look up to see Damian watching from above. He has black short hair and green eyes. "Maybe you need more anesthetic," Damian says with a smirk on his face.
You're guessing he caused those cuts.
"And maybe you need to go-" Dick says before being interrupted by Alfred.
"Master Dick!" Alfred warns.
"Maybe you should remember who the blood son is!" Damian challenges.
"Bloodthirsty is more like it." Dick says. Damian huffs in response and walks away. You keep your eyes on him as he walks towards the robin costume. He turns away and looks at Dick.
"This was yours?" He asks.
"Still is!" Dick exclaims.
Damian starts to open it before Dick comes up there and slams it shut.
"Keep your hands off it, kid!" Dick growls, towering over Damian.
"This is what you wore in training?" Damian asks, holding back a laugh.
"This is what I wore on patrol," Dick says.
You can feel things starting to heat up and you make your way up there.
"The only thing it's missing is a sun hat." Damian laughs.
"You don't fool me! I know what your thinking, you're thinking you can be Robin, well you can't!" Dick says raising his voice.
You speed up your walk.
"I don't need some stupid costume and a bird name. I'm way beyond your training. As you saw tonight!" Damian says pushing Dick to the edge.
"Don't forget who won that fight!" Dick yells. You quickly get in between them and push them away from each other. "Stop it you two." You yell. They both seemed fazed by this but quickly get over it. Damian walks away and Dick stands there with his arms crossed.
Damian walks downs the stairs and goes towards batman who's is sitting in the chair. "Who's the lady?" Damian asks.
"That lady is your mother, Damian. And you will treat her with respect." Batman says without looking at him.
"She's not my mother. And never will be." Damian says under his breath whilst walking away. You let out a sigh before making your way down to batman.
"Y/n, Joker escaped from Arkham." You nod as you start to leave to get your suit on. Before you can he grabs you by your arm.
"I need you to stay here with Damian. I would trust Alfred but... I feel like he might need some extra help watching over him."
"Fine." You mutter as he walks away. You turn around to see Damian there tapping his foot impatiently. You give him a soft smile.
"Hello, Damian." You say as sweetly as possible.
"Hello Y/n." He responds with a glare.
You were a bit hurt he didn't call you mom but got over it. You both stand there awkwardly before he pipes up.
"You're blocking the exit." He says annoyingly.
You turn around and see you are standing in front of the door. You awkwardly sidestep out of the way, and he goes upstairs supposedly to his room.
About an hour later Bruce came home and asked where Damian was.
"I believe in his room." You reply.
Before he could walk away Alfred comes running in and yells.
"Master Bruce! Mistress Y/N! Damian's gone!" You and Bruce both give each other a look before going your separate ways to try and find him.
You search around the outside of the house before you notice the backyard gate is opened which leads into a garden. You take notice of all the bushes are cut short. You continue walking until you notice Damian curled up in a ball hugging his knees. You guess he heard your footsteps because the second you took a step forward he jumped up and pointed his sword towards you.
"Oh, it's you." Damian says, sounding a bit relieved.
"We've been looking for you, Damian. Why are you out here?" You ask sitting down next to him.
"What? I can't come out here and get some fresh air!?" He yells defensively.
You look around at all the bushes.
"Yes, you can. But it looks like something else is on your mind." His face goes pale for a second before going bright red.
"It's-it's nothing, really."
Before you could ask him any more questions Bruce comes running into the garden. "There you are, Damian." He stops to take a look at the surroundings.
"Y/n what happened?" Bruce asked eyeing Damian. You were about to say that he didn't tell you but you see Damian almost begging you with his eyes.
"Oh, nothing. He just wanted some fresh air." You say while getting up.
You were sitting in your room when Damian walks inside.
"Oh, hello Damian." You say.
"I just wanted to thank you for not telling father about..." He trails off.
You still don't know what he didn't want to tell you. Maybe you'll figure out later.
"Oh, it's no problem." You smile. He starts to walk away before saying.
"Thanks again..." before he shuts the door you hear one last thing escape his lips.
"Mother."

Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed! If you have any ideas for the next chapter then please let me know. Sorry, this chapter took forever. I had a severe case of writer's block. (Which is why the ending is a bit weird) Thanks for understanding! Byee!