1-Blood,sweat and tears

'The last dance that we shared,take it nooooowwwwww noooooowwww'

Jungkook sat there in his cold room surrounded by the masses of photos he took with her,who I hear you ask Jung Eun-bi or Eunha as you may know her and yes the one from G-friend.Tears streamed down Jungkooks puffy eyes it was as if waterfalls were gushing out of his eyes,each photo had a memory had a kaleidoscope of emotions yet the one he used to see was gone.

Happiness.

It was gone left the photo and now was sadness the only thing Jungkook believed he would never feel about Eunha or anything to do with her and yet her he was surrounded by pictures of sorrow then there was a loud knock on the door;the familiar deep husky yet soothing voice "Jungkook I'm gonna leave your food here then I'm going out text me if you need anything."

Chanyeol stared at yesterday's food that Jungkook didn't eat in fact this is the third time he has left the food,tall man sighed placed the plate in the kitchen then exited the house only hoping that his brother would find his way.

He continued to walk listening to music until it stopped and he answered the call and a sweet practically heavenly voice.
"Oppppppaaaaaaaaa where are you?"the woman screamed into the phone. Although she was loud he couldn't take his ear off the phone especially at a time where he felt useless an annoyed at the fact that his brother is having a hard time but he can't do anything.

"Hey baby."he teased.

"YAAAAAAAAA."

"Just kidding."

"Oppa don't do that meet me at the café."

She put the phone down he smiled to himself 'she is so cute' he thought as he began to make his way to the café.Eventually he arrived and saw her she stared at him and gestured for him to go to her.

Eventually he arrived and saw her she stared at him and gestured for him to go to her

(That's not what she is wearing it's just that look that she gave him.)

He sat down and stared at her as she smiled,"how are you?"he said and she looked at him confused."We saw each other yesterday,why would you ask that?" He suddenly felt the blood rush to his cheeks as he began to blush a bright red.

"I'm just kidding."she laughed and punched his arm jokingly.The waitress then brought their coffees.

"I missed you,ya know."he said blushing whilst taking a sip of his coffee.

She was sipping her coffee when he said this and nearly choked she then put her coffee down and shyly said "I-I missed you to."she blushed a bright red,then the waitress brought two cakes that they didn't order.

"The old lady said it was a gift because she you guys are a cute couple."Instantly both Jihyo and Chanyeol looked at the old woman who was waving and smiling;frantically gesturing to the fact that they are not a couple.Chanyeol scratched his nape avoiding eye contact with Jihyo who just decided to start eating the cake.

"Well dig in."She said trying to hide the fact that she liked people thought of them as a couple but as much as she tried to hide it there was a big smile;Chanyeol was also smiling but he just about hid it.

After a long hour of conversation they left the café to get to make their way to work as they were walking Jihyo interlocked their arms Chanyeol smiled holding back his blush.

Let me know what you think and sorry for any grammar mistakes if there are any things you would like to see for this story e.g scenarios let me know,also let me know what you would do to improve it.
-Author-nim