The Crash.

Kendrick's POV

I was driving 100 mph and "BOOM!" we hit something. "Oh snap, what was that?" Shed yelled opening his door. Qua was looking out the back window for the cops, "Go ahead. we lost them!" Me and Shed got out the car and looked on the front of it. "Oh My GOD." I yelled covering my mouth. The man just layed there, body covered in blood. Shed looked through his pockets and found some earbuds, a phone, and $80. "Shed, let's go!" Qua yelled from inside the car. "What we gonna do with him?" I yelled looking at Shed. Qua got out the car and popped the trunk. "Put him in." I looked at Shed and we looked at Qua. i grabbed his feet and Shed grabbed his arms. Qua stood by the trunk and we tossed him in there. Qua slammed the trunk down. hearing the police sirens again, we all hopped in the car and sped off. Shed was driving and he's just 18; and dosent know how to drive. Zigging the street, Shed lost control and hit a ditch. The car tossed and turned and finally stopped in another ditch. 

My head was spinning and i was very dizzy. I looked around the car and the back window was busted out. "QUA!" I yelled holding my stomach because it was full of knots. "QUA. YOU ALRIGHT?" I looked down at my arm and it was bleeding. I felt blood trickle down my forehead and I looked over in the driver seat. "Kendrick?" Shedarrion said rubbing his stomach. "You alright?" he said opening the door. "Yeah, let's go." we both got out the car and walked toward the middle of the woods. We saw the ambulance and police pull up and we hid behind a tree. The police were scattered out all over the place and had their flashlights on. Shed was next to me on the groud, moaning in pain. "Shutup bruh." i whispered so the cops would hear us. I bent down next to him and looked at the ambulance. They found Qua and they announced he was dead. "Dang." i said while holding my head down. I looked at the police over that Qua got into a fight with and he had a smirk on his face. "W-where Qua at man?" Shed said looking at me. "He dead." I said looking back at Shed. He facial expression changed and I tears started welling up in his eyes. i tried to walk over to Shed but I tripped over a big tree root and fell making the tree shake. I got up quickly and hid behing the tree again. I peeked from behind it and looked again. Everybody was looking towrds the woods. About three officers started to walk over by the woods and they held their hands by the guns. Except for one, because thats the one Shed fought. Shed hid behind a tree across from me and looked the same way I was looking. ignoring the ones that were coming, because they were nowehere near us, I looked at the other four officers by the car. 

1st officer: See, this is the same car we pulled over a couple hours ago. 

He pulled out the Jack Daniel's bottles but the dubbie was nowhere to be found. 

2nd officer: Let's check the trunk and see if it's some more evidence. 

the third officer pulled out a car jack from the police car , slid the jack in the trunk, and the trunk lifted open. 

3rd officer: OH MY-

4th officer: WHAT.. THE.. WORLD!

2nd officer: Umm, Dale, Leonard, John. Come please!

The three officers looking in the woods went back to the car and saw the same thing the other officers did. I looked over at Shed and he was shaking. Poor boy, he was just 18 and he was paranoide. I dashed over to him, "C'mon, let's go before they come back." Shed shook his head and we both walked off. 

____________________________________________________________

When we got to the house, Shed's mom, Shelaa, and my dad , Kendred, were sitting at the table.

Shelaa: Where have you two been? 

She said wiping the tissue under her eyes.

Shed: We were at a party mom. We told you, we'll be back by 12 re-

Kendred: But it's one o'clock in the morning. And you guys stink .You smell like weed and what is that red stuff on yall shirts?

Me and Shedarrion both looked at each other.

Kendrick: It's kool-aid. At the party our cups had holes in them and it spilled on our shirts.

Shelaa: It spilled all the way to your shoes too?

We both looked at our shoes and dried up blood was on them.

Shed: Yeah.

Shelaa and Kendred both looked at each other. 

Shelaa: Where is Qualon?

Kendrick: Umm, Umm. He went home. 

Kendred: Why you keep sayhn umm son? You nervous? You hiding something? Go ahead and tell us. 

Shed: No, Mr. Ducksmith. Where not hiding anything?

Shelaa: Go to your room.

We both went to the room and closed the door. 

Kendrick: Dont tell nobody!

Shed: Im not.