Chapter 2

Summer's POV

His name is......

Asher.!

If you are wondering how we meet is after I saw Jace and ya well I ran and started crying but I went to this cafe (I didn't feel like thinking for a cafe name so ya) and just started crying with my head down. But then someone asked me if I was okay and if you guessed Asher then yes he asked me if I was ok and I said no well here I will tell you how the conversation went like!!
(FLASHBACK)
Asher-A Summer-S

A- Are you ok?
S- Not this was the worst day of my life (crying)
A- Do you want to talk about it?!
S- Sure (explains the whole story)
A- Oh my I am so sorry I hope things get better though!
S- Thanks well I better get going before my brother starts worrying about me!
A- Oh ok but before you leave can I have your number since I already know about you and I would love to hangout with you more often!
S- Yea sure here you go (gives Asher a paper with her number on it)
A- Great thanks I will text you and text me if you want to hang out or know about each other more well see you later Summer!
S- Ok and see you later Asher!
(FLASHBACK ENDS)

Well that is what happened and after 1 month we officially started dating! And I love him to death and I know he loves me to death too! But 1 more month until it is our 1 year anniversary! I am so excited I am happy my life is getting better! Oh I also forgot to tell you that my Uncle Dewey and my Auntie Rosalie did get married and are now happy! If you are wondering how my Aunt hasn't found out about School Of Rock is because she has known from the start because of my Uncle but ya! That is why she never found out about it but she does tell me she listens to them! And she told me they can do so much more better than Kale! But I said I don't really care because Kale just wants attention huh I can make a song called Attention! (I just wrote down the part where Kale just wants attention and then the song attention came up to my head so now Summer made the song Attention) Well I better get to working if I want to make a song! Well talk to you guys later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So did you guys like this chapter if you do please cote and comment update!! I will update if I get 5 votes and comments that say update!
-Kris Anne✌️❤️😇

P.S I am starting to get more active on wattpad! I haven't been active a long time ago because of school, volleyball, and band!! But I am starting to do wattpad again! Another thing is I wanted to update a long time ago but my wattpad keeps freezing but I figured it out and I fixed it so I can update now so YAYAYAYAYAYAY

Well bye guys😂😂
-Kris Anne😇✌️❤️

P.S I was suppose to post a chapter like 2 days ago but suddenly WattPad wanted to be a dummy and not work for me so ya!!!

This chapter has 559 words!