" Stupid cat lover >-< " ( a Sebastian x Ciel Fanfiction )

This is the story of when I first became a " Neko " thanks to Sebastine -_- the reason I put " Sebastian x Ciel ) is because when I read this over....it actual sounded like one * blushing uncontrollably * stupid Sebastian!!! anyway, hope you guys enjoy this story 0///-///0

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Young master, please wake-up there is something I need you to do this...morning " I heard Sebastian say as the curtains were opened. I did a small groan and cling onto my pillow not really wanting to get up. It seemed to early to get up anyway. 

" Young master please, this potion will only work if we do it while the sun is rising, and its about to do so "  I heard Sebastian say. Wait...potion? What potion!? I opened my eyes slightly and sat up. Rubbing my left eye I saw Sebastian drinking this purple liquid out of a bottle. 

" What potion are you taking abo- " I was cut off as Sebastian smashed his mouth on mine. The force he used pushed me back down on the bed. Sebastian's weight was forced on me as the kiss became deeper. My eyes were squeezed shut and I could already feel my cheeks getting red. Then I felt something slimy enter my mouth and then I could taste a liqud enter my mouth as well.  I guess I swallowed it too because when Sebastian pulled away the first thing I did was cough and breath deeply for air. 

" Sorry about that young master but that was the only way I could think of  " Sebastian said as he was whipping away the rest of the liquid that dripped out of my mouth.  I looked at him with confusion, shock, and bit of hatred in my eyes. 

" Wha- what the Hell was that " I said as I coughed a bit more. Sebastian smiled his devilish smile and told me that I would find out later. -.- I hate that guy. Sebastian got me dressed in my usal clothes and then walked out the door. 

" Wait! don't I have something to take care of or something!? " I asked chasing after him and then holding onto his sleeves. Sebastian looked at me with shock and then smiled again.

" Well I see the potion is already working. And no, I cancelled all your activities for the day so I could have some fun with you " Sebastian said as he patted my head. I didn't notice what he meant at first but then I took the time to notice what exactly I was doing just then. I had just ran after to Sebastian like a pet would to there owner. I had just clinged onto Sebastian sleeve like a lost child would to there parent that may have been leaving. And I was letting Sebastian pet my head. ...Something is defiantly wrong. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I AM THE MASTER OF SHORT CHAPTERS!!! anyways the reason this is so short is because all this happened in the morning sooooo...ya. that's kinda how this will be spaced out. you'll see when I do the next chapter. bye x)