Another shitty school day

My name is Tamara and I am 16 years old. I go to Swan shore high, just north of Colorado. I'm in the 11th grade and everyone at the school are drug fucked junkies. Don't they respect their bodies, like seriously. Whoops I'm going off track. Anywayss... I like dancing and singing, because it's what calms me down. I suffer really bad depression and lately life it reaching the end for me.

Not only am I stressing about school, I'm also stressing about home issues too. My parents are abusive and they take it out on me. My dad sits in his room smoking weed, and if he don't have weed, he fucking acts like a psychopath. My boyfriend is controlling and I'm over it all.

I walk down the hall with a strong sensation of everyone starting at me. The glares, the smirks, the body checks, and that's not even half of it. I just want to slit my wrists and bleed out as I walk down the halls, a rope around my neck and an empty pill container. I bet nobody will help me, I mean I don't expect them to.

My english teacher picks on me in class and ugh... I just wanna scream at her and tell her how she's a lame excuse to call a teacher! I hate life and I don't cry because crying is pathetic. I don't smile because it's fake and I don't want anyone to come near me.

I continue to walk, until I reach the bathroom. I just sit in there and read, do my assessments and all that bullshit. I just want to go home, I just want this day to end.