Prømøted To A Løver - (Chapter Øne)

Created By @xø_lazana,aka me.
(That is a Cat Ears headband not actual cat ears.)

>>Anna's Pøint Øf View<<

On a Tuesday Morning I had gotten up quite early,I'd say at about 8:12,but I couldn't really tell.
"Anna,its time to get up now!"My Eldest Sister,Alaina called out towards me, I simply ignored her & pull the covers over my head a little more.

I can hear her footsteps trailing up towards my room but I didn't care less, instead, I tucked myself into a burrito."Anna, if you don't get up, I'll take your Chocolate again."In a movement of a flurry I was already up, an annoyed expression visible on my face.

"All right, fine!I'm up, please don't take my Chocolates though!"I whined out earning a laugh from her. I huffed.
"Just start up the shower for me."
She smiled.

"Of course,but I'm taking a Chocolate though."She chuckled,turning on her heal to leave in a flash,I smirked.
"You can't get my Chocolates ."
I reached under my pillow,only to feel nothing,my eye twitched.

"Alaina!Where are my Chocolates?!"
"They were too good to not eat!"She laughed.

I sighed,"Well,you're gonna have to buy me more!"I heard her laugh as she started up the shower.
I rolled my eyes before slipping out of bed to find an outfit from my Vanity Drawer,I picked out a Light Blue Sports Bra (Because I'm flat) & some matching underwear ,a Red Crop Top & a pair of Jean Shorts that went to my mid thigh, I soon made it to the bathroom to take a relaxing shower.

>>

After brushing my teeth & drying my hair into fluffiness, I got dressed quickly.
I made my way to my room & plopped back down onto it face first,landing on my stomach.
"I need more sleep.."I managed to mutter out in between my Pillows as I snuggled into them even more.
"Anna."

I immediately stood up,"I'm up!"She grinned."Great!Now c'mon,I've been wondering what that weird looking building was,it sorta looked like a Tavern."I raised a brow.

"What's a Tavern?"

I saw her face pale,"Maybe you should stay here."She chuckled,I pouted."You never let me go anywhere!So I'm coming with you!"She sighed.

"You're so stubborn.."

"What's that supposed to mean?!"

<<