14

yerin is sleepy, it was raining and she just finished her appointment with her homeroom teacher. she feels the shuttering of her synapses, the quite lure into sleepiness.

she tried to brush off her sleepiness with splashing some water to her face. no matter how many times she did, the drowsiness seems to still be there.

"bitch."

yerin flinched. but she ignored it, feeling unbothered by the cursing of the girl who she doesn't even know. and she wiped her face carefully.

"i'm talking to you,"

"me?" her brows furrowed. because she knows she's the only one inside the toilet, so yerin actually could tell. now yerin started having a strong feeling of annoyance, displeasure.

she started to face the person in the eye, showing her irritated face, and looked down on them. they looked somehow intimidated for a moment because yerin looked like she could kill someone.

but they were fine after, because they felt like they win in number. actually there were like four of them, yerin doesn't really care enough to notice so she isn't sure. besides, she doesn't intend to talk to them anymore so it's really ununnecessary.

actually just yerin responding to them is a waste of time, she doesn't know why did she even bother.

she walked towards the door to exit the toilet, feeling unbothered by them. but one of them blocked her way before she could even step near the door.

before she could even realize she is drenched in water. it was cold. she was drenched to the skin and rivulets of water ran down her shivering body.

"we're not done talking with you, bitch."

yerin was lost for a moment. until she finally realized that she was splashed by a bucket of water. one of them is still holding the bucket on her hand carelessly.

she exhales. "well what the fuck is your problem? i don't even know you, you fucking jackass."

the black haired girl clicked her tongue in annoyance. "i know you. you are the whore who is always clinging into guanlin."

"what the fuck." yerin glared at them. no matter how many times yerin looked at them, she doesn't remember or recognize, even one of them. "who the fuck are you?"

"you don't need to know." one of them said as she crossed her arms over her chest and she looked so freaking irritating.

"who the fuck are you to tell me what to do?" yerin said, "i don't even know you dumbass."

"this is a warning, kim yerin. stay away from guanlin."

model | lai guanlin

oh wHale DRAMAMA RAMAMA RAMAMA HEY