Does He Still Want Me?

Hannah's POV

Elaine and I were getting ready for our double date with Ricky and Connor when I heard a knock on the door.

"Come In!!!!" I called. "Hey Hannah ...and Elaine? I didn't know you were here!"

"Hey" Elaine and I both said at the same time.

"Soooo what are you guys doing?" Lillie asked.

"Were getting ready for a double date, wanna come and make it a triple date?" I asked.

"Sure if you guys don't mind." Lillie smiled.

"We don't " Elaine and I said at the same time.

"OK well I'll go get ready, be right back"

Lillie went to walk out the door and tripped, then she nearly ran into the wall. Elaine and I tried not to laugh. "Um whops" Lillie said nearly laughing her self. I honestly didn't know how she was so clumsy, but I didn't care it was funny

*-*-*-*-*- 20 minutes later *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Lillie's POV

After everyone was ready we left. It took about 7 minutes to drive to Olive Garden. Hannah, Ricky, Elaine, and Connor took Ricky's car and Sam and I took his car. Once we were all out of the car I saw Sam glare at Ricky. For a minute he just stared at Hannah and Ricky.

" Um Sam, are you OK?" I asked. He snapped our of his daze.

"Yea I'm fine, ready to go in?" Sam asked.

"Yup lets go"

We all ordered our food and we talked while we waited for our dinner to be done cooking. Sam seemed to be in a terribble mood, and everytime Hannah and Ricky kissed or hugged or even smiled at each other it seemed to get worse. It looked like he was about to explode once he noticed Hannah and Ricky holding hands. Sam stood up and excused himself from the table and then walked to the bathroom.

"Ummmm Is he ok?" Elaine asked.

"Im not sure, maybe me and connor should go check, be right back" Ricky said

Well this night was just going great!!!