Shawn's P.O.V

I finally had the balls to invite Allison to one of my parties, and after telling Rachel I was starting to get feelings for someone else, I'm not sure how she'll like that Allison is here, but I don't care. Tonight would be the night I sang my song that I wrote to Allison, the song I wrote for Allison. Maybe she'll know how I feel after. Maybe she feels the same way....Gosh, I love her. So much. 

(about an hour later.)

"I'm gonna do it man," I told  Nash as he took a sip of his corona.

"Wait, like you gonna leave Rachel?" He looked at me.

"No," I punched him in the arm, "not yet at least, but I'm gonna sing that song to Allison, the one I wrote like months ago man. She gotta know, I'm in love with her." Nash just looked at me in silence until he shoved me toward the sofa "There she is bud, go get her."

I looked over her shoulder to see that she was looking at mine and Rachel's post, no it wasn't on her feed, she was on my profile, looking at my post. So, she was intentionally looking at it. I know her and Rachel don't get along, she hates me with Rachel. Gosh i'm such a p*ssy I'm scared to do this. Just before I slide my hands around her eyes from behind her I felt Someone tap on my shoulder. Nash...he had my guitar. 

"Thanks man," I put the strap on around my chest and put my guitar on my back. 

Here goes nothing. 

I covered her eyes and "You made it in time for my performance," the rest of the conversation was a blur, she's so gorgeous. honestly. 

Before I knew it I was singing about being in love, to go the girl I was in love with. As I sang i stared into her eyes, getting lost. Until she looked away. Shit. I stopped playing guitar and just sang as I put my hand on her leg and she looked back at me..."Maybe i'm just a kid in love, if this is what its like falling in love then i don't wanna grow up.."

She just looked at me, until we heard Rachel's voice, well fuck. I had told Rachel the other day that her and I don't have the same spark as before and i'm starting someone else, she wasn't very happy. However her and I argued for a little bit, then she walked off. I went back to talk to Allison and she was gone, WTF, like seriously...I need to leave Rachel and soon. Now I've go this heep of depression hanging over me at my own party so i decide to leave and go to my safe place...

The Boat Launch.