Prologue

This chapters book shout out is called "HIS ONE & ONLY

WEAK SPOT" By @PrinceKenzie  This is another B×b series

that I loved.

Now on with the story . . .

* * * * * * * * * *

After the war had ended, everything seemed to change for Harry. For the first few months, everyone thanked and praised him, but then whispers started spreading that he would be the next Dark Lord. The entire Wizarding World started turning on him one by one.

With Ron's passing in the war, he started to slowly lose hope. It was then, no other than Draco Malfoy himself came to seek The Boy Wonder out after Harry had testified for him in court.

Harry had asked Malfoy why he wasn't on everyone else's side, believing that he would be the next Dark Wizard.

"I've seen what a Dark Lord could do Potter, and you're not one." Malfoy said to him.

From there on out they stuck together. It only caused people to talk more, confirming everyone's thoughts about him. Draco, an Ex Death Eater, hanging around the 'Savior'?

Ginny, Harry's fiancé , didn't like it. He expected as much, given the history between the Malfoy's and Weasleys, but Draco had changed and the people he thought were his closest friends couldn't see that.

Eventually, the hate came to the point where Potter took the few people that still loved him and went to live on the muggle side of London.

Hermione, Ginny, Draco and Blaise along with Harry lived in a small house together and honestly, things went very well. Harry felt like things were finally looking up for him, for once in his life.

One evening Harry was coming home from work, he worked in a small candle shop around the corner, and entered the house.

"Ginny . . .?" He called out to his girlfriend only receiving silence as an answer. 

Odd.

"Dray? Mione..?"

He frowned.

It wasn't quite that late, so he assumed that Draco would be in the basement cooking up a new potion of some sort where one could usually find him in the evenings.

Ginny however, is usually in the living room waiting up for him with Hermione. He usually finds them doing whatever women do, but tonight that wasn't the case. So, he headed upstairs to look for her, but as he went farther up he started to hear these strange noises. 

But, they weren't strange really.

No, he knew good and well what they were. He just..didn't want to believe it.

He stood there in the hallway, just listening to what was happening from inside his bedroom door.

The muffled moaned and gasps sounded so clear to his ears. Every 'I love you' that uttered her lips were a piercing jab to his chest.

His electric green eyes filled with hot tears as he opened the door slowly, only to see the two closest people he had, naked in bed with each other.

"Ginny..." he choked out. He watched as Hermione whipped her head up to see Harry just standing at the doorway.

"Harry, please I meant to tell you before but I --"

"What about Ron, Hermione?" Harry swallowed thickly.
"Did you even love him?" He didn't even give her a chance to speak. "Well, you move on quick don't you?" Harry's voice was disturbingly calm.

"Harry," Hermione gripped the sheets around her chest. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for you to find out this way!"

"Didn't mean for you to find out like this my arse," he angrily shook his head, wiping his tears away from his stained cheeks.

"And you," his eyes slowly went over to look in Ginny's eyes. "Anything to say for yourself..?"

She just looked away from him.

Harry nodded and simply walked out of that house and crumbled on the front lawn. He had nothing now.

Why would they do this to him? Why now?

Harry had thought that everything could be okay now, oh how wrong he had been.

After the war, everything had been taken away from him, friends, family. They were the only ones who had survived from their little circle, it brought them all closer together, even now with Draco here.

Draco..!

"Harry . . .?" he snapped his head up to meet the eyes of his only friend now.

"Draco . . ." he whispered.

"Fuck Harry, what happened?" The young heir quickly fell to his knees in front of the boy, frantically checking for anything broken.

"We need to go," he chocked out, that was all Draco needed as he rushed to pick up Harry and apperate right out of here and into a new life.