New years eve

It was new years eve and me and Leo were going to times square. Leo had a suit on. "Are you nearly ready?" Leo spoke coming in my room. I had my dressing gown on. "In a minute. I just need to put on my dress." He nodded. I had a brown smokey eye and a dark lip , my hair was in loose curls. I looked at him. "Can you leave?" He looked shocked. "But I like watching you get ready." I sighed. He couldn't see me right now. We were staying at the four seasons tonight and I intended to seduce him tonight. It was going to happen. Which meant I needed sexy underwear on. I couldn't get changed with him here. "Leo I have somethings to do that you can't see." He nodded and slowly walked out of the room. I grabbed my Victoria secret bag and began putting on the black lace lingerie on. I pulled up my suspenders before putting on my red dress. It had a split right up the to the thigh when I sat you could see a glimpse of my suspenders. I put on my black heels and walked down stairs. Leo was waiting the bottom. I slowed down. "What's wrong?" I bit my lip to stop me from laughing. "I'm fine jack." He burst out laughing. I walked towards him and stop before him on the last step. I kissed his lips. He wrapped his arms around me. "Ready to go?" He asked. I nodded. We walked out hand in hand to Arthur. "You look beautiful Jess." I smiled before I could say anything Arthur let out a loud cough. I frowned. "Arthur you need to go and see a doctor." He shook his head. "Im fine." I looked at him as we got in the car. I looked at Leo. "Leo he needs to see a doctor." Leo watched Arthur as he got in the car. He coughed again. "He said he's fine. It will be the flu." I looked at him. "Leo." I growled.

We pulled up and Arthur opened the door. "Go and see a doctor Arthur." Leo spoke kindly. "Send the bill to me whatever you need." He smiled. He nodded thanked us and retreated back to the car. Leo grabbed my hand. I watched him drive off. "He's going to be ok." I nodded and walked over to the party. I stood in the middle of the screaming crowd as they watched Miley preform. Leo was stood behind me his arms wrapped around my waist. "Ok new York city. Are you ready to welcome in the new year?" Screams erupted around the crowd. " Grab a partner I know you aren't shy!" As everyone moved. Leo tightened his grip on me. "10 ... 9 ... 8 ... 7... 6 ... 5 ... 4 ... 3." Leo pulled me so I was looking at him. "...2 ...1! happy new year!" Miley screamed as the ball dropped and fireworks were set off everywhere Leo pulled me to him. I smiled into the kiss. He pulled away. "Happy new year." He screamed in my ear. I laughed and hugged him. "Happy new year." I screamed back. All the people around us were smiling and laughing. It was a happy time , it was a time for new beginnings. I looked around in awe just taking everything in. The square was filled with happy people. All smiling and laughing and kissing each other. A guy came up to me and kissed me. "Happy new year." I laughed and told him the same. I love how it was like before I was famous. No cared about me or Leo. We could be us with everyone right now. I wrapped my arms around his neck as the music blasted through the speakers. That's when it hit me. I was in love with Leo , completely and utterly in love with him. There was no running away from it. I looked at him. "What?" I shook my head. "Nothing." I smiled. We got photos took and mingled with all the people who were there. "I have a surprise for you." Leo spoke as he pulled me out of the crowd. "I have one for you too." I winked at him . He picked me up by my legs in a bridal position I laughed into his neck. He took us to a taxi.

We pulled up at our hotel. He pulled me out of the taxi paying and thanking the man. He lead me upstairs. My nervousness grew. He had no idea what I was about to pull. My stomach turned. "You ok?" Leo asked. I smiled and nodded. I was shitting myself to say the least. He opened the door to the room. I took a deep breath and walked in behind him. He kicked off his shoes. "Would mademoiselle like?" I turned to see Leo holding a glass of champagne. I laughed and went to take it. "Ah ah ah." He pointed to his lips. I faked a sigh and kissed him. He let the glass go he unbuttoned the first couple of buttons. I looked over the skyscrapers. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck and up my jaw. I turned towards him. I kissed him slowly. He tightened his arms around me. He slid his tongue across my lips. I smiled and kept them shut. He grinned into the kiss and hoisted me up. I wrapped my legs around him. He ran his hands all over me. He flung me on the bed. He stood between my legs. I went to lean up towards him. He leaned into me. I pulled out the corners of his shirt. I broke the kiss and Leo continued kissing my neck. My hands made it to his belt loop. I undid his belt. He joined our lips again. I undid the rest of his buttons before rubbing my hands all over him. I heard a growl come from him. I smiled and kept on repeating it. I pushed up so Leo would go underneath me. I straddled him. He put his hands on my thighs. I went back down to kiss him but there was a knock on the door. I stopped. Leo sighed. We stayed still. "Leo?" A woman's voice called out. I frowned. "I should see." I rolled off him. I sighed and went into the bathroom. I took off my dress so I was just in my underwear. "Jess." He knocked on the door I covered myself with a towel. "Come in." I called back. He opened the door. "Alex just needs to talk to me. I'll be down stairs in the bar. I'll be about 30 minutes." Who is Alex? I thought. Just at that a woman's head appeared over his shoulder. She was beautiful. My esteem dropped below the floor. She had dark blonde hair verging on brown. Amazing icey blue eyes. Mile long legs with curves in all the right places. I nodded. He kissed my cheek before he left. My cheek. I looked at myself in the mirror. I took of the 'Sexy' underwear. There was no use for it now. I crawled into bed. It was 1:30 Am. I went on my phone. Leo had been gone twenty minutes already. Another hour had gone by. I decided to see what was taking him so long.