Chapter 1

UPDATE (JUNE 19, 2015): Hey guys! I just wanted to say that I started this story when I was 10 years old (yes, I was THAT young) so please excuse my grammatical errors. English is not the first language that I learned when I was born, and I was still expanding my English knowledge at that time so please bear with me. I'll probably edit and continue this in the near future. So for now, here's the story that my 10 year old self came up with :)

• • •

It was the end of summer, classes are greeting nearer. Your family decided to move in Oklahoma because your parents' work is moved there. You are still currently at the airport. While waiting for your plane, you felt hungry so you decided to told your mom that....

You: Mom, I'm hungry.

Mom: What do you want to eat sweetheart?

You: Uhm... *thinks of what to eat*

Mom: I'll just give you the money so you can buy yourself anything you want.

You: Great! Thanks!

Mom: Don't forget to buy me and your something to eat.

You: Ok mom! Duly noted *grins*

After buying food and drinks you went back to your seat and ate there. And then you heard that the plane is ready. So all of you went inside the plane. While flying across the ocean you felt bored, so you get your favorite book and read it. After a long trip, you're finally at Oklahoma.

You: Mom! Dad! Were finally here at Oklahoma! *squeals*

Mom: (YN), don't act like a little kid anymore. You're already 17! *sigh*

Dad: You're mom is right (YN). Don't act like a little kid anymore.

You: Sorry mom and dad. *pouts* I'm just happy that we moved here in Oklahoma.

Dad: Ok. Let's find a cab now so we can go to our new house. 

As you and your parents were looking for a cab, you notice a guy, a cute guy to be exact,  staring at you. Your cheeks immediately turned crimson red. Well, who wouldn't blush?!  Your father called you because they already found a cab. You went inside the taxi, thinking about the guy.

After a few minutes, you arrived at your new house. It was a pretty simple two story house. There's a huge oak tree in front, with a tire swing tied on a branch. A stone path leading to the front door. Inside, the floors were white tiled, and the walls were painted in cream colors. There was a long black leather sofa and 2 couches in the living room. A coffee table and flat screen TV in the middle. To the left is the kitchen. The counters are black and white marble. Just like any other kitchens, it has an island, sink, cupboards, and everything else needed in the kitchen. The dining room has a rectangular table with 6 chairs. 2 at each side and 1 at both ends. There is also a washroom that is for guests. The master's bedroom is also located in the first floor, which is for your parents.

You climb up the stairs and went to the room in the farthest left without checking the other rooms. You are not that really picky with rooms, as long as it has a bed and can fit all your stuffs in, then it's fine. You opened the door and looked around the room. The rooms still looks bland. All white.

"I have a lot of decorating to do. You thought.

It has a queen sized bed in the middle, a bed side table next to it. On the left, a huge window and window seat is located. Also a study table with a bookshelf on top of it. On the right side, there are 2 separate doors. You opened the one that is nearest to the bed and it was a small walk-in closet. The other door is your bathroom.

You placed your bags at the end of the bed. You grabbed your sleeping wear from your suitcase, and changed into a Hello Kitty pajamas and plain white tank top, but not before checking if the curtains are closed. You immediately brushed your teeth and jumped on your bed afterwards. The long flight made you really sleepy. You closed your eyes and after a few minutes, you fell asleep.

• • •

Edited on: 06/02/16 || 9:50pm

So, that's the first chapter! Hope you like it :D

Comment. Share. Vote.