Revenge in the Medley!

"Oh, there you are. Sorry for being late." A voice says.

"Coach Sasabe..." Makoto said when he saw the old swimming coach.

"Where were you?!" Nagisa demanded. "You're late, Goro-chan!"

"Thank you for your help the other day." Ms. Amakata said gratefully to Sasabe. "And I appreciate you taking time from work to come support us."

"Oh, it's no big deal." Sasabe replied. He looked at her for a moment. "I really think we've met before." He said.

"No, I don't think so..." Ms. Amakata trailed off as she turned away from him.

"Jeez, did you come here to hit on girls?" Nagias asked.

"I wasn't hitting on her!" Sasabe yelled.

"Haruka-senpai already swam her freestyle heat." Rei informed.

"Darn, I missed the prelims. But I can still watch the final." Sasabe comments.

"She won't be in the final." Makoto stated sadly. "Haru... didn't pass the prelims."

"She lost?!" Sasabe exclaimed in disbelief.

...

Meanwhile

'I thought I didn't care about winning.' Haru thought as she leaned against the wall of the girl's locker room, water from the shower falling onto her body. 'Wasn't I... Wasn't I supposed to become free after racing him?'

"Onee-chan." Kokoro called as she walked into the locker room, worry and concern visibly on her face. "Are you feeling okay?" She asked. "If you're upset about the race, then..."

"It's not that." Haru told her cousin, her head bowed down. "Thank you for worrying about me, Kokoro. But, I'm fine. I just want to be alone for a while."

"O-Okay..." Kokoro replied softy.

Turning around, Kokoro walked slowly out of the locker room, leaving Haru by herself.

'Onee-chan...' She thought. 'She's acting a bit different than her usual self. What happened?' Then she remembered something. 'After the race, I'm positive that I saw Onii-chan say something to Onee-chan. What did he say?' A frown soon appeared on her face. 'Whatever it was, it's made Onee-chan sad. Onii-chan!' With those thoughts in mind, Kokoro run down the hall and went in the direction of the boy's locker room.

...

Meanwhile

"Mikoshiba-kun in lane four has just set a new tournament record."

"Wow, that's impressive." Sasabe remarked.

"Isn't Mikoshiba...?" Rei started to say.

"Oh, Samezuka's captain." Nagisa finished. "I thought he was just an enthusiastic person, but he's actually a good swimmer. Right, Gou-chan?"

"Yeah..." Gou agreed quietly.

"What's wrong, Rei?" Makoto asked Rei, who was looking at his watch with a worried expression.

"Haruka-senpai and Kokoro-chan hasn't come back yet." Rei replied.

"Oh, you're right." Makoto said.

"They're probably taking a shower together." Nagisa commented.

"They're both taking a long time thought." Rei said, looking at his watch again. "I'll go check on them." He said as he stood up.

"Rei! Wait up!" Makoto called out as he stood up and followed Rei.

"Hold on, Mako-chan! Rei-chan!" Nagisa called as he went after them.