05: I Had Followed Them

Alright, guys, this is Prince of Darkness.  If you all are going to be here, please keep the subject on this novel and the updates I will be putting up.  Genes and Tech is not going to be connected to this story unless I feel the need that this novel or the other is useless without.  I may not have a specific plan for this novel, but I have a thorough plan for Genes and Tech and even have a... nope!  Not going to spoil it!  I need to focus on this book myself, so don't distract me!

Wilbur:  But we're just that awesome...

Hiccup:  I actually kinda get where the author is coming from.  It's not really fair to us when the cast of Genes and Tech steal the spotlight.

Vanellope:  Ah, shoot, now that you put it that way... I'm out!  I have to try and figure out my scene, anyway.  Sada, don't forget to finish writing it, I'll be waiting!  *Leaves*

Violet:  That's the wrong half of the author!

AAAANNNND Let's just get on with the story!

Jack:  Why do you have to write this novel again?  It seems as if this is unimportant.

Punzie:  We're continuing what happens with Jack, aren't we?

I had followed them all the way from Arendelle, making snow and frost appear around the platinum blonde for ages, and no one seems to care, especially here in... Berk?  I'm getting sick of this.  Maybe I should move on to more... dangerous things... I look over at the small dragons arguing by one of the cottages and smirk, sensing the darkness swirl with happiness inside me.

And so, I make spirals of frost appear by my soon-to-be Queen of Snow, startling her, the red haired sister, and the one legged man.  "What the-" I then make the spirals attack the group of dragons and they all freeze, dying almost instantly.  "Jokul Frosti," the one legged chief growls, looking around and his dragon staring at me with pure hatred.

"Actually, my name is Jack Frost, but whatever you'd like."  I shrug and the chief's eyes whip to his dragon.

"What is it, bud?"  Hiccup asks as the black dragon continues to growl at me, baring his sharp teeth at me.

"Oh, you poor little lizard, do you need a hug?"  I ask, mocking the creature before flying up into the sky, only to land behind the girls.

"Elsa, what was that?"  The red haired girl... oh that's right!  Her name is Anna.  Anyway, she steps away from her sister in worry as my Platinum Queen stares at her hands in shock.  Even she believes she killed those dragon babies.

"I have no idea.  My powers don't act out like that," she murmurs when the one legged chief moves to check on the dragons.

"Oh, but they will," I murmur as I create more ice spirals.  "Can't you feel your powers yearning for my frost?"

Then, the slightest of murmurs escape her lips, stunning me.  "Screw off, Jack," she whispers, surprising me.

"What was that?"  Anna asks worriedly, being sure to stay away from her sister for precautionary measures.  She must be scared of one of Elsa's attacks striking her.

"Nothing, Sis.  I think we should tell him about my... gift."  Elsa straightens and walks gracefully to Hiccup, hands clasped together.  "Are they okay?"  She places a hand on the chief's shoulder as he straightens, his arms folded as his face turns to stone.  Emotionless.  He's experienced death before, now I know.

Hiccup shakes his head, looking down at the ground.  "They're dead."

I stare up at the moon, smirking slightly.  "Pitch never said anything about me killing, now did he?"  I follow after my Queen, already making plans on how to bring Elsa to me.

Soon, we reach a large building, the roof climbing high into the sky and the doors as large as can be as Hiccup opens the doors, revealing many vikings inside.  "And welcome to Town Hall, where vikings can come complain about the littlest things.  It gets annoying after a while, and I absolutely hate it."

Elsa laughs as Anna just stares at Hiccup confusingly.  "Have your people ever complained about..." Hiccup and Elsa get into a conversation that has to do with politics and Anna starts to wander off, examining the walls and wondering what stories the scars could tell.

"Hey, pretty lady," a black haired viking states, stepping in Anna's way and wiggling his eyebrows flirtatiously.

"Hello," she answers, interested in meeting a new person.

"Haven't seen you around before.  What's your name, gorgeous?"

"Anna.  Yours?"

"I'm Snotlout.  Have you heard the story of the great Dragon Tamer?"  He folds his arms, pretending to be cool when he's really just coming off as a creep.

"I have.  That's why I came," she says, using the little fib to find out what Snotlout is doing.

"That's me,"  He grins flirtatiously and starts to tell the story as if he's tamed a dragon firsthand until Anna laughs.  "What?"

"You're not the dragon tamer.  Oh, I can't wait to tell my boyfriend about this," she laughs out, expressing "boyfriend" louder than the other words before walking off, leaving the lying viking alone.

That's when I take this chance to see just how cold my frost could get.

AN

Jack:  Dang it!  Detroit, why do you do this to me?

Because I can.  Mwahahahaha.  Plus, you know, It's all a little important to evolve your character.  I can't have you as this perfectly good character that just happens to have this darkness inside of him.  I want to write just how you succumb to the darkness, how you are doing all of this because of the darkness and the evil possessing you isn't just sitting there watching TV.

Hiccup:  I feel like you just got a little speechy.

Hiro:  She did.  But she also has a point.  The Character Arcs are just as important as the Story Arc.

What are you doing here?

Hiro:  I wanted to actually say my farewells since I didn't get to at the beginning.

Penny:  Me too!  This is the last chapter we will be appearing in because we are getting to the down and dirty, so see ya!

*Hiro and Penny Exits*

Aaaaaaaannnnnnnd Next Chapter!