The Trap of the Surrogate

“Where is she?” Liam asked calmly yet. Sophia keeps quiet and shrugs her shoulders. Liam gets angrier and goes up to her face.

                “Did you not hear me? Where is she!?” Liam screams. Sophia is unfazed to Liam’s anger; she just chuckles and rolls her neck.

                 “Let’s just say, I got rid of our problem. Now we can be together.” Sophia says cynically. Liam is now aware on what Danielle was saying, Sophia is psychotic.

                “Danielle is my wife, and I am in love with her. You helped give us Caden and I am more than thankful for that, but the contract says you cannot have contact with us after the birth of our daughter. So please tell me where Danielle is. Then leave us the hell alone.” Liam says to comply with her.

                “Liam you said you loved me, and I can give to you what Danielle can’t. A child.” Sophia says cunningly.

                “You can no longer charm me Sophia. I was stupid to fall under your trick, but now I see that Danielle isn’t the crazy one, it’s you.” Liam spat.

                At that moment, cries from the nursery come from Caden. Both of them pause, Liam looks at Sophia, and he can tell she means nothing but trouble.

                “You better not go anywhere near her.” Liam says. Sophia smiles and raises her eyebrow, “Wanna bet?” She says, as she grabs the nearest hardest object and hitting Liam with it, making him go unconsciousness.

..              ..              ..              ..

 Here’s a little snippet of my newest fan fiction, it’s a short story, so it’ll have at least fifteen chapters. It’s more of a side story, to write when I get writers block from my other stories. Down below contains the full summary.

..              ..              ..              ..

When Danielle Peazer, wife of One Direction’s Liam Payne, puts her dreams on hold due to being diagnosed with leiomyoma, also known as tumors of the uterus, she is told she can no longer dance or model for a year and a half. So she put her dreams aside and got treatment for her condition, while getting treatment she supported Liam on tours, album releases, and interviews along the way.

A year later, Danielle is recovered fully, and wants to get back to her dream. But when the topic of children comes up, Danielle and Liam consider having a child. But due to Danielle’s latest condition, she would be off the job for another year. Liam, who knows that Danielle has sacrificed so much, comes up with an idea.

He goes to and hires a surrogate: someone who will just hold the baby for nine months while both Danielle and Liam provide the fertilized embryo. Liam hires Sophia Smith, who at first is kind, charming, and caring. But as the pregnancy goes on Danielle notice something strange about Sophia.

What they don’t is, that Sophia is going to trap them.

~ The Trap of the Surrogate