Eight

When Nalani came out of the bathroom and was walking over to the table where her and Brennon were sitting. She noticed something different another female that she didn't know was all up in his face.

Nalani usually doesn't get upset over a guy but this time nothing but jealousy ran through her veins. She didn't understand why Brennon thought it was okay to have random bitches up in his face. If that's the case then he can no longer get mad when niggas approach her and ask for her number.

When Nalani sat down she sat on the opposite side and decided to play it cool. She didn't want Brennon knowing that she was upset about one of his little thotties being in the way. When she sat down both of them turned their heads in her direction. Brennon acted as if he had just got caught cheating.

Random Female: Hi I'm Moriah

Nalani: (smiled) Nalani

Moriah: oh you two are together?

Nalani: actually—

Brennon: uhh Moriah this is just Nalani

Nalani just sat there with a shocked expression on her face. Just a friend? I️ wasn't just a friend when you fucked me raw or when you was telling me you wanna be with me Nalani thought to herself.

Nalani sat back wishing she was somewhere else not in this awkward and stupid ass situation. She just wanted to go back home and pretend like tonight never happened since Brennon was acting like they never happened.

10 minutes later Brennon and Moriah were on the other side of the booth laughing it up. Nalani was just sitting there looking bored as ever scrolling through on Instagram.

Nalani: I'm going to go to the bathroom

Moriah: okay hurry up tho the waitress should be back soon with our food

Nalani: mhmm

The thing was tho that Nalani wasn't going to the bathroom the whole time Brennon was ignoring her. She got herself a Uber and it finally came to her so she was leaving she was tired of the bullshit.

When Nalani got inside of the Uber her eyes met a fine ass brown skin. He had a Colgate smile that could make any girl get turned on.

Uber driver: Hi I'm Lucas .. if you want you can sit in the front with me (looking Nalani up fans down smiling)

Nalani was dressed nicely in a simple but cute charcoal grey tube top dress and a gray pair of sandals. The dress complemented her body gorgeously it showed off her curves, little chubby stomach, and somewhat perky breast.

Nalani: okay sure

She got in the passengers side of the all blacked out 2016 Cadillac truck. They both looked at each other and just smiled they were both attracted to each other and it was obvious.

Nalani: can you take to me 1576 Lakeside Dr. on the other side of town?

Lucas: awh you live out there in them mansions

Nalani: yeah I️ still live at home with my dad..

Lucas: you still in school?

Nalani: yes I'm a senior

Lucas: in what? .. college or high school

Nalani: high school

Lucas: damn man that's crazy

Nalani: what's crazy about it?

Lucas: you look grown as fuck and fine as fuck

Nalani: (chuckled) how old are you?

Lucas: 37

Nalani: (sucked her teeth) damn

Lucas: yo chillllllll .... I'm just messing with you shawty I'm 20

Nalani: prove it

Lucas: look in my glove department I️ got my license in there

Nalani did just as she was told and opened up the glove department she reached for Lucas' wallet. She opened it up and scanned his wallet for his license.

Nalani: maaaaaaaan, you live in South Hill?

Lucas: yeah this lil Uber shit is just something I️ do to pick up females like you (chuckled)

Nalani: what's that supposed to mean?

Lucas: it's just something I️ do on the side that's  all I️ got a actual job and I️ make actual money

Nalani: oh okay I️ see you

Lucas: oh word (popping his collar)

Nalani:(laughing) wow your a nut

Lucas: whatever you say little girl

Nalani: boy I'm not little

Lucas: yes you are look how short you are—

Nalani: I️ wasn't little when you was just flirting with me and looking me up and down don't think I️ didn't see that

Lucas: oh yeah?

Nalani: (shook her head)

Lucas: can I️ get your number though?

Nalani: I️ guess so .. you seem pretty cool for right now

Lucas handed Nalani his phone so that she could put her number in. A minute later Nalani handed Lucas his phone back just as they were pulling up in her driveway.

Nalani: bye .. thanks for the ride

Lucas: bye ... ima text you later

Nalani: okay

With that being said Nalani went into the house and headed straight towards her bathroom she wanted to shower and relax. She was taking off her clothes and preparing her bath water with her Shea Moisture lavender stress relief soap. Brennon started calling her Nalani picked her phone up smirked and pressed the ignore button.

Brennon called three more times after that but Nalani just put him in do not disturb mode. She didn't want to bother him since they're just "friends" she didn't give a fuck anymore. That's probably why she was flirting with Lucas and didn't feel any way about it.

Nala was finally doin her again so she thought..

To be continued..