~3.0~

*Hehleena's POV*

Monday rolled around and I've don't everything to make sure I felt better by Monday at 6PM. It was about 4 now and I have been feeling better today. I would've went in my wheelchair if need be. I finished up my makeup and got my outfit on, knowing we have to go soon. My mom is going to drive me to the arena and then come home, I reassured her I was going to be okay. I put on a pair of black leggings and paired them with my Lakers shirt. I left my hair up in a bun, more and more kept falling out. It was getting so bad... I didn't want to shave it though... It's all I have left...

We pulled up to the arena, it was 5 now. There was already quit a few cars there. I let Kyle know I was here and I went up to the doors, where people were waiting. "Hehleena?!" I heard a security guard ask. I waved my hand and made my way through the small crowd of people. The guard took me inside and that's where I met Kuzma. "Hey looking good!" he gave me a hug.
"Thank you," I smiled, hugging back, "Feeling good, thank god."
"I'm glad you could make it," he kissed my head, pulling away from our hug.
"Me too," I smiled at him.
"C'mon I'll get you a good seat," he smiled and took me into the gym where both teams were warming up.

"Aye that your shorty?!" I heard Josh yell to Kuzma. I don't know why but him saying that made butterflies through my stomach, a feeling I rarely got.
"Nah," Kyle laughed, "Just a good friend."
"Good friend my ass," Lonzo laughed, shaking his head. My cheeks flushed a light pink color an Kyle got me a seat, court side. I smiled bigger at him, taking my seat. "Thank you," I smiled at him.
"Don't thank me," he winked at me and jogged away to the court. People started filing in and taking their seats. I was so excited. I haven't been to an NBA game yet and watching it on TV gets me so excited, seeing it in person is going to be amazing.

During the game I kept getting weaker and weaker. I could feel my arms getting heavier to hold up every time they scored. Hard to sit up straight. Not now, please not now... There was 2 minutes left of the last quarter and they were up by 10 points right now. As I watched the game, excited but too weak to show it, flash backs started to come. This is how I felt when the accident happened. I told myself I was fine, and I wasn't. My vision got a little blurry but I blinked it away. The buzzer rang through my ears, echoing through my mind. I tried to stand up to cheer the team on but I couldn't bring myself to stand. Every time I blinked the room got blurrier. I noticed Kyle running to me and I forced myself up, only to fall over. He caught me in his arms and his smiling face turned concerned. "What's going on?!" he asked worried. I felt eyes watching us, as he held my limp body in his arms. "911," I spoke weakly. He sat me back in my chair and yelled at his coach to call an ambulance. He handed me his water, telling me to drink it. I shook my head and sighed. "I'm sorry," I spoke. Paparazzi and interviewers all swarmed us, asking what's going on, taking pictures, asking who I am. The flashes from the camera's and the noise of everyone talking at once was all too much. I put my hands over my head as my head started to pound. "Stop please guys!" Kyle told everyone. He bent down in front of me and looked at me. "It's okay," he sighed.
"Ambulance is on it's way Kuz," his coach told him.
"Just stay with me okay?" he put his hands on my cheeks, "Stay with me."
"I cant," I sighed and put my head on his chest. The room was blurry and getting darker and darker every second. "Stay awake," Kyle's voice was shaky as he held me close to him. The noises got quiet and the room went black....

*Kyle's POV*

The ambulance came and took her on a stretcher. "Call her mother please!" I told them.
"We will sir, thank you," they told me as they wheeled her out. I pushed past the crowd and made my way to the locker room. I changed quickly into my regular clothes. "What happened??" Lonzo asked me.
"I don't know," I sighed, "She passed out."
"You going to the hospital?" he asked.
"Yes," I got my duffel bag and walked out of the locker room.
"Kyle Kuzma who was that girl?"
"Is she your girlfriend??"
"What's going on with her?"
"Is she underage?"
"Is she the reason you played so good tonight?"
"No comment," I told everyone and jogged out to my car. I put my duffel into the backseat and drove to the hospital, where they took her. Oh please be okay, please be okay...

I walked inside, finding her mother sitting in waiting room chair. I jogged up to her and sat down next to her. "Is she okay?!" I asked, sighing.
"They are giving her, her next round of chemo a week early because she needs it, obviously. She is going to be okay, hopefully," she told me, sighing.
"Oh thank god," I sighed.
"I knew she couldn't handle it but I didn't want to disappoint her," she sighed, "She was soo happy about today. All day all she did was smile."
"I'm glad she had a good time though," I nodded, "Don't know how long she has, why not make everyday the best day she has had."
"You're right," she agreed.
"I'm going to make that happen," I nodded, "I don't know what it is about your daughter but gosh...I cant get enough of her."

A/N-
That's soo cute I cant! Do you think Kyle is doing this for publicity or do you think he does actually like her??