Lana's POV

Marina and I had finished dinner and decided to go back to her house. I parked my car in the driveway and we got out. Marina's mom wasn't home so we just walked inside without anyone questioning us about our attire. We had gone to Marina's room and she offered me some sweats and a shirt so we could change into something more comfortable. I had gone to the other room to change and when I came back Marina was there, still looking beautiful. She was sitting on the bed so I sat next to her. I looked her up and down, she looked really fucking sexy, and I had a plan.

"Hey," I said looking at her face.

"Hi," she mumbled while she was looking at her phone. Good, this is working.

We sat in silence for a few minutes and she still wasn't paying attention to me. This should work.

I plucked her phone out of her hands and tossed it behind me.

"What the hell, lana?" She said looking at me with confusion.

I didn't say anything and instead I climbed onto her lap, wrapping my arms around her neck. She leaned back a little bit, not fully understanding what was going on yet.

"Relax, Marina," I said to her, meeting her eyes.

She pursed her lips a bit the relaxed into my touch. She snaked her arms around my waist pulling me closer. I smiled to myself and leaned in for a kiss. Our lips connected and it was everything I imagined it would be. Her lips were so soft and tasted like strawberry chapstick. I grinded my hips against hers when she took my shirt off. I did the same to her then got off her lap to take my pants off. She had on jean shorts so I pulled her up by her belt loops. I leaned down to take her shorts off, kissing her thighs while I pulled them down. I earned a small moan from her because of this so I pushed her back on the bed. I unclipped her bra and stared at her boobs. I kissed down her neck leaving a few hickeys on the way and moved to her breasts. I sucked on one of her nipples grabbing her waist.

"Fuck, lana," she barely got out while she moaned.

I moved over to her other nipple then moved down the rest of her stomach, to her thighs. I kissed the inside of her thighs causing her to moan. She had a black lacy thing on so I just moved it out of the way and bit down on her clit, getting a loud moan out of her.

"Fuck this," I said as I yanked off her thong sitting myself between her legs again.

She was already practically dripping so I decided I'd make this painfully slow. I slowly circled her clit with my young while I lightly slip my fingers up the inside of her thighs, causing her to shutter and a moan to escape her mouth.

I continued like this but eventually she couldn't take it anymore and yanked my hair pulling me closer to the inside of her legs. I hadn't actually fucked her yet so I wanted to make sure she was with it.

"Marina, baby?" I said causing vibrations between her legs.

"Would you shut up and fuck me? We can talk about whatever you need later," she said pulling my head closer to her pussy again.

I smirked and slid my fingers inside of her getting a loud moan out of her. I started off slow and gradually got faster. Soon her legs began to tremble and her walls tightened around my fingers. She arched her back and let out and extremely loud moan. I kept going to help her ride off her orgasm until she loosened her legs from around my neck. I got up and climbed on top of her and before she could catch her breath I stuck my fingers in her mouth so she could have a taste. We never broke eye contact until she was done.

"How often do you fuck people?" She joked when she looked at me again.

"Only if I feel like it," I laughed laying down beside her. "Is your mom coming home tonight?"

"I don't think so, do you wanna stay?" She said still looking at the ceiling.

"You might want me to considering you won't be able to walk tomorrow," I said with a smirk. She laughed and snuggled up to me, resting her head on my chest.

"We'll see about that in the morning," she said lazily while she drifted off for the night.

"Goodnight, Marina baby," I said quietly before I fell asleep.