My Crush

Author's notes: Please, vote, comment and this story with your friends. Enjoy!

~~oOo~~

For four years I've been working for the Yamamoto corporation and my financial departments boss Kaname Kurosaki has been my crush for the same amount of time. He is smart, funny and so-so handsome. I would do anything for him just to be near him. 

We have this labor intense account we have to sort out before we have a crisis on our hands. So my team and Kaname and myself we've been working around the clock to find the problem and fix it. We just stepped into hour fifteen and my brain feels like mush. I walked off and made all of us coffee to stay alert. I carry the tray into the boardroom where everybody is hard at work trying to get the exact calculated problem. I hand out our coffees and made sure I made Kaname's coffee the way he likes it with cream instead of milk. 

'Thank you, Yuki. Not a moment too soon.'

'You're welcome, sir. Anything else I can get you?'

'No, I am fine. We just need to find this problem fast or we'll lose the contract.' 

'Of course.' We both turn back to the documents on the boardroom table and searched for the figures that throughout the balance every time we check it. 

'Here! This figure shows up twice. Is this correct?' I asked Kaname, as he looks over my shoulder.

'You might be on to something Yuki.' He got out his calculator and started adding it all together.

'It looks like the same amount has been added twice instead of once. Yuki you're a genius. Thank you.' He grabbed me and kissed my hair. Gosh, he smells wonderful. A fading leathery smell clings to his clothes. Five people done the math over and over. As it finally balances out.

'Yuki is right sir. The same amount went through twice. How did we miss it?'

'To error is human.' I shyly ad. 

'It doesn't matter. I'm taking you out to dinner to say thank you Yuki.'

'Thank you, sir but it is not necessary at all.'

'Nonsense 'The Oyster palace' tonight.' There was a low hum in the room as I felt my cheeks heat up even more than before. I smiled then nod my head. He smiled at me and cup my heated cheeks in front of our whole team. I felt so embarrassed. We finally went back to our desks and pack up to go home as Kaname went to our department manager and showed our findings. I was heading to the door when Kaname jogged towards me with his jacket over his arm.

'Okay, all sorted. Now, what do you say we go have a early dinner?'

'That would be lovely.' He held his arm for me to take. We stood and wait for the elevator to arrive and step inside. We stood side by side when he grabbed my hand letting me drop my purse to the floor. As he held my hands above my head and kissed me.

'Kaname...' I was rather shocked at his reaction, but he kept kissing me.

'Yuki... My precious flower.' He whispered. 'I have had a crush on you since you started working here.' He confessed.

'What?' I looked into his stunning blue eyes. 'It can't be because I have had one on you for ages.' He smiled at me and gave me another brief kiss as he let go of my hands. Our elevator stopped at the lobby of the building. We walked out smiling at each other as we walked hand in hand to the 'Oyster palace' restaurant across the street from our office.