Chapter 22

Brooks watched as King made his way onto the arena, after handing his Sacred Treasure to Meliodas.

"You can do it Old Fart!" Brooks shouted, amused.

"Yeah! You go Oldie!" Tut called, making an attempt not to laugh. Though he was flailing miserably.

"Old Fart go!" Diane shouted, and King glanced back, looking at her. Then he looked back towards King.

"Let's see what this fairy's got." Sierra said, a smirk on her face.

"Standing 5 feet five inches tall, and weighing 5 pounds, Old Fart!" Love Helm announced.

"No way, only 5 pounds?" Tut asked, slightly surprised.

"Ban wrote it." Caspar answered, blandly.

"Oh, right. That answers it." Tut said, glancing over at a smirking Ban.

Brooks turned her attention back to the arena, and listened to the crowd laugh and say that King was just a kid, and she smiled slightly, he did still look extreamly young for her age, but, then again, so does the whole group.

"Standing at 5 feet 1 inch tall, and weighing 108 pounds, Cain!"

The man hiccuped and stumbled slightly.

"You sure you're not drunk there gramps?" Someone called out from the crowd, and the crowd laughed louder.

"Can we even call this a fight?" Love Helm asked.

Brooks listened to the laughter, and felt someone bump against her arm. Looking at who it was, she felt herself slightly tense up. Howzer was making his way from the crowd, and to her relief, didn't seem to feel the power radiating off of the group.

"Alright!" Love Helm called, "Let the fight begin!"

"King's fighting without a weapon, I've never seen him do that." Diane stated.

"This makes twice for me now." Meliodas stated. "It's really something to see."

Brooks watched as King moved himself into a fighting stance, looking forwards towards the drunken man.

"Is it really that amazing?" Diane asked.

"Yeah, because without his weapons-" Meliodas started, and Brooks watched as King ran up to his opponent, and just as he got close, he tripped, letting out a shout of surprise as he stumbled forwards. "King's super weak." He finished.

Brooks sighed as she watched the fight, this was just going to be a throw away match.

"What a let down." Love Helm exclaimed, "This match is the opposite of epic."

"I saw him fight a cat that swiped a snack away from him once. And he lost." Meliodas said.

Tut's laughter got louder, and he started to have to take in breaths of air between them. "I-I c~c~an't believe that." He gasped.

It wasn't long after that King was thrown out of the arena, and his opponent won, when the dust cleared, he was pressed into his pillow, his cheek red and tears forming in his eyes.

"That was so mean." He said, "All I was trying to do was use my disaster power to make his rumitism a little worse."

"Next up is round four!" Love Helm shouted, and Tut stopped laughing, though the smile on his face stayed.

"You ready, Scorpionass?" He asked.

Sierra looked at him, a matching grin on her face. "Oh, you're on Bullhead."

"This next match will be Tut vs. Sierra!"

As the two walked up onto the arena, Brooks sighed. "Remember-" she started.

"Yeah yeah, don't worry, we won't kill anyone." Tut said waving his hand dismissively.

"Standing at 5 feet 6 inches, and weighing 129 pounds, it's Sierra!"

"What a hottie!" Someone from the crowd shouted. "What's the cup size on that chick?" And the crowd laughed at that, brooks just rolled her eyes as Sierra looked at the crowd, placing a finger to her lips seductively.

"And standing at 6 feet 6 inches, and weighing 218 pounds of pure muscle- yes folks, he really wrote that- is Tut!"

Tut grinned, staring at Sierra with a determined glare.

"No magic at first?" Sierra asked, tilting her head slightly.

"Hm, maybe." Tut responded, shrugging his shoulders.

"And start!"