New Life

~ hey peeps. It Aurora, the author. So I realized I never described How Rory looks. She has long platinum hair, green eyes, light skin, athletic body, 6 pack. Hope that helps you <3 <3 <3~

I woke up early and grabbed my bags. I'm pretty sure that Stacy wasn't up yet since it was nearly 5 am. I crept downstairs, trying to be as quiet as possible. Shit. There Stacy was, sitting on the couch, sipping her coffee. "And where the hell are you going?". Damnnnn I was so close to living out my dream, but of curse she had to stop it. "I got the letter. You can't stop from going no where", I proclaim. She looks offended and I want to apologize but I can't. 

I get in the car that picked me up. The driver is a older man with a suit on, and black glasses. The ride to the airport was about 40 minutes. He didn't speak once, which was odd but I just looked out the window, admiring my beautiful city that I would be leaving for 1 year. 

My flight was long. I slept most of the way or just ate. I couldn't actually process what was going on! I'm going to Danger Zone!! I hope that this experience would be the best one in my life. I hope this was everything I ever dreamed of. The flight dragged on, but eventually we arrived in sunny California. 

I got off the plane and went to the bathroom. Plane bathrooms don't go for me. So I got something to eat and tried to find the person with the sign to take me to Danger Zone. Finally after 20 minutes of searching, I found a young girl holding a sign that said my name. I walked up to her and told her I was Rory. She needed my letter for conformation, so I handed it to her. She searched the letter and then agreed to take me to the dorms. I could barely hold my excitement in! "I'm Alice", she said. "you're gonna love danger zone". "Well its a pleasure to meet you, and I hope I will!!" Me and Alice pretty much stayed quiet for the rest of the car ride. 

"So you work for Danger Zone?", I ask. She laughed and said, "Oh honey no. I'm the nurse. When one of them gross boys gets injured I patch them up". That was pretty cool I guess. I mean I knew there would be a nurse, but I didn't expect it to be a girl that's really pretty. "So are you in a relationship with any of the guys?", I ask. "Oh god no! None of the guys want distractions, and I understand that. Plus I'm a lesbian, so It doesn't bother me".

Alice pulled up to a large building. I'm guessing that they were the dorms. "Let's go check it out", she suggests. We drove up to the parking lot and walked inside. It was everything I imagined. It was beautiful! Alice and I went up to the floor we were on. She gave me my room key. My room was number 28, level 4. Pretty easy to remember. Alice told me that her room was right next to mine so If  needed anything I should go to her. I can't believe that this is really coming true! I'm gonna dominate Danger Zone.

~PLEASE READ// AUTHOR'S NOTE: 

~~Hey guys. It's Aurora, the author. I just wanted to tell you guys that the real story will be beggining  now. These first few chapters were just the the introduction to give you a feel for the story. Please keep reading and enjoy the story! :)