Chapter 5

*hello again and I wanted to try something new and there will be a new character/obstacle for funneh and alec also I wanted to know if you guys will like the new writing that i am trying well with that all said let's continue

Alec p.o.v

after funneh said sure I went and sat down only to see kyran sitting next to me we both glared at each other for 3 whole minutes but then funneh said if we were okay and I said yes and then kyran said the same thing. Then funneh introduced me to her friend and her name was gold but I stared at funneh for 6 minutes but when she looked at me I looked away.

funneh's p.o.v

I know Alec keeps staring at me and always looks away when I look at him but all I could hear is that gold was whispering next to my ear funneh and alec sitting on a tree k I s s I n g and I told gold to stop but then she had another way to annoy me after we ate lunch we all went to change to our p.e clothing after that we went to pe

bell's p.o.v

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

kyrans p.o.v

school has ended and we all went back to our dorms I was with funneh alec and gold but then we saw a group of people at the park and we went to see what the commotion was all about we all went to see what happened until funneh said Phenix as Phenix saw funneh she went and hugged her old friend *p.s Phenix is an old friend of funneh*

Here is a resemblance of what she looks like

Phenix p.o.v

I was just walking my dog at the park until I didn't expect a group of people coming to me and They wanted my autograph and I forgot that I was so popular.So I kept signing my autograph until I heard my old friend calling my name I quickly ran to her and gave her a big hug.

Funneh p.o.v

I got to see my old friend again and I know that she is a hipster, a jokester, she is popular, and she is always happy and I can't believe that she lives here and I get to see her. Then I introduced her to my friends and she looked at Alec for a long time and I was getting jealous.

Finally, another chapter done know I have a question do you guys like this version of writing or my normal version of writing? Now I want to thank Phenix18 yes she is real but her real name is at her profile but I like to thank her for helping me create a new character and here I one of her stories Its funnehxalec fools fall you should read it it is a good story and I also gave her Ideas and with that said goodbye.