chapter nineteen...

I'm sorry i haven't been updating but my schedule nowadays is hectic. Sorry for any mistakes I've written this in less than an hour  and its not much but it'll pick up as soon as I get a minute to actually write.

He had a habit of playing with my hair and it was pi  ss  ing me off.I hadn't spoken a single word to him since I'd woken up to the sound of waves. I'd even lost track of time, I didn't know which day it was or even where I was.He'd come to my side every day and lay by my side talking about nothing that I was interested in stroking my hair gently as I stared out the window not  really looking at the sand outside.I'd forced myself to eat for the sake of my little munchkin but if it was up to me, I'd have starved myself considering I wasn't ever hungry and my morning sickness wasn't just in the morning but all freaking day.I felt him twirl a lock of my hair and I was itching to whack his hands off me but  I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of getting a reaction from me.I'd cried enough tears to last me a lifetime and I was done now.He sighed deeply putting his cheek ontop of mine and I grimaced internally.

"You're still not talking to me?" he asked an emotion I didn't really recongnise in his voice.He carressed my cheek gently and I felt the weight on the bed shift. He came to squat infront and took my hand in his his face searching for my eyes hich remained focussed on the sand outside.

"They're fine" my eyes snapped to his face for the first time since I'd been here."Matthew is by her side at the hospital as we speak." I would have cried but I was all run out."How is she" I croaked out the sound of my own voice sounding foreign to me after not hearing it for so long."She's in a coma but she'll be fine. I made sure of that" he said rubbing circles on my hand.

"Then what was the point of hurting her " My voice harsh and spiteful it didn't even sound like me.He shook his head."I was mad.got her the best doctors and Matthew is with her but You went and did exactly what I told you not to. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings and your friends but , I can;t control it when.. when . Look I don't know exactly what happens, well I do but I can't really stop myself. I am sorry I hurt you and it won't happen again, just promise me you won't leave me." his voice pleading.

"How can I when you won't let me leave" I said  narrowing my eyes at him but elated that my friends were fine. Matty would look for me most definately. He'd be on the cops a $$ to try and find me wherever the hell I was and save me from this psycho.

He arched a brow looking confused,"What made you think I've locked you up?" "I am in this room aren't I, not where I want to be?" I asked sarcastically. He stood holding his hand out."Come on, I think you need some fresh air. You've been in here too long. I looked at his outstreched hand and ignored it sitting up. I needed to survey my surroundings if I was to get out of here.

He smiled at me retracting his hand,"You're the one who's locked yourself in here babe. I never said anything about keeping you in here" I got on my feet and followed him hugging myself unsure of him. We were in a spacious beach house beautifully decorated . He slid open a door leading to a wide expanse of sand overlooking blue waters. It was perfect. If he'd brought me here when we were dating I'd have loved him even more and done anything he'd wanted. This was paradise but my promised hell the devil right infront of me.

"Where are we?"I asked noticing there was none around till I squinted my eyes seeing another house like this one far ahead."My house" he said nonchalantly,"But where " I countered irritatedly."Go ahead , run." he said gesturing at the beach obviously amused.I was tempted to do exactly that but I'd learned the hard way that Jason wasn't a fool.Just as Jamie had said he was a genius, everything he did calculated and well thought out not leaving room for any mistakes.

"You'd only catch me" I whispered backing away.He smiled looking at his feet."I  know you hate me right now, but I just want you to try to give me a chance without me forcing you , like we used to be. I'm not as monstrous as you assume."

"Well you sure know how to prove a girl wrong" sarcasm dripping from me."I expected that."he said silently. I almost felt sorry for him but I couldn't . My mind began working overtime analyzing what he just said,"What happens if I do" he tilted his head coming closer to me."I show you how much I love you and we raise our baby together, maybe even have others along the way. I could give you more than what you want. I'll love you with my all, I'll never do anything to upset you and I'd never let any second of the day go by without letting you know and feel how I fell about you because I. love. you."

"You'd leave my friends alone?" I asked letting him put his hands on my folded arms,"I'd do anything you'd want me to  as long as you stayed with me ."  "And if I left?" I  whispered."Not even I know what I'd do" a dark look flashed quickly on his face .I nodded realising there was only one ending to this story of ours and from the looks of it , I wouldn't make it to the curtain call.

"Why do you love me?" "What's there not to love" I could hear his smile his voice coming out gently."Thats not an answer" . He kissed my forehead "You're kind, you care about others more than yourself at times, you always put others first, you say the funniest things without really knowing, you're passionate , you're beautiful both inside and out,I could go on all day if you want me to."he said lightly kissing my nose. I opened my eyes to look into his dark grey ones that were full of emotions. He really did love me.

"I don't expect you to fall at my feet after what I did to you , all I'm asking is that you at least try to give me a chance" He said his voice almost pleading.I never could love him , he knew I didn't love him but he had a flicker of hope in him that I could love him in time. I'd have to  cover that flame with my hands so it wouldn't blow out if I was to ever rid myself of him.It was back to plan A but this time, I wasn't going to overdo it like last time, I was going to be myself around him till he let his guard down enough for me to actually make a clean get away.I had exactly five months to do it before my baby came along.Hopefully I'd be found before that because I couldn't pretend for that long without slipping up. I couldn't let my child live through this. He'd never meet him or her and I'd make sure of that.

I nodded slowly letting my hands drop,"I don't love you and I don't trust you. You've killed people Jason, you've hurt my friends and I, I just can't, we can't be the way we were." i took a deep breath hammering the last nail to my coffin,"But I'll stay with you, only because I don't want you to hurt the people I love and care about, I'm not promising you a damn thing because we both know I can't give you anything right now so don't get your hopes up"

He smiled  brightly, clearly that was enough for him. Being honest with him was what would make him believe me. He pulled me into his arms and I stiffened letting him  hold me my hands on my sides,"I'll make you fall in love with me and you won't regret this babe"

My heart sank knowing I would regret even giving him the slightest glimmer of hope but until I either got away from him or someone came to my rescue, I wasn't going to pi ss him off. That never ended well for anyone.