26: The Party II

She turned to see Yoongi standing behind her with his hand outstretched. She reached out to him but Greg just pulled her against his own chest tighter.

"Greg." Sunny struggled to breathe in his grip. "We can't upset our host."

"That's right Greg." Yoongi said and in a flash he effortlessly pulled Greg's arm from around Sunny's back. Then Yoongi twisted that same arm up behind Greg's own back so that He was writhing in pain. "Let's not upset the host." Yoongi growled and gave Greg's arm one last painful jerk upward causing Greg to scream out in pain before releasing him. 

Greg just looked back at the couple as he scurried away, holding his injured arm. Sunny watched him head toward the bar before turning back  to her rescuer. 

He just held his hand out to her. Sunny hesitated only a moment before stepping into his arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he gathered her close for the song. "Why are you always saving me?" she mumbled. 

"Because you always need saving." He said simply as they swayed together to the rhythms of the music. 

Because of the low back of her dress, Sunny felt his hand brushing ever so softly up against her back as they swayed. Like he wasn't sure if he should touch her skin. That little consideration was very welcomed after her ordeal with Greg. Yoongi's touches seemed so different to the other man's.  He was rough but gentle at the same time. She felt her heart warming toward the mint haired man who always seemed to be around when she needed him. 

Sunny slowly reached up and brushed the hair away that had fallen into his eyes. "Thank You." she said in almost a whisper. He stopped swaying for a moment and just looked down into her upturned face. The music and crowds around them faded away as Sunny looked at the heat in his eyes. 

Then they were moving. 

Yoongi pulled Sunny off of the dance floor away from the crowds and through the heavy curtains blocking the staircase. They were still in the room with everyone else but blocked from view by the drapes. Ed Sheeran's Shape of You was playing in the background as Yoongi once again pinned Sunny against the wall. Sunny wasn't threatened at all by his roughness, he made her feel safe. 

He just stood there for a moment, his fire-filled eyes once again staring down at her, as if asking for permission. Instead of giving it to him, Sunny reached up wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him down to crush his lips up against her own. Their breathing became ragged as their tongues danced together as if fighting for dominance over the other. 

Sunny couldn't help the moan that escaped her lips when his mouth trailed down her jawline to the hollow of her neck. Yoongi kissed and nipped gently at the sensitive skin there by her throat. Sunny didn't even realize that she had scratched his back until she heard his sharp intake of air. 

She moaned in painful pleasure when she felt his teeth sink into her shoulder. She was going to be covered in hickeys and bite marks later but who gives a fuck?

His hands were all over her back, pulling her by her waist up against him as if he couldn't get close enough. She was only a few centimeters shorter than him, The perfect height for him to grind his hips against hers. Yoongi pulled her leg up by her knee to hook her leg around his hip. 

Sunny gasped when his erection came into contact with her core. Feeling her heat against his member was too much for Yoongi. A growl tore from his throat as he grabbed Sunny's ass with both hands and lifted her so she could wrap her legs around his waist. Bracing Sunny's back against the wall for support he ran his hands up and down her thighs as he pulled the top of her dress down with his teeth. 

Sunny knew she has to be making too much noise as she felt his lips leaving little hickeys across her chest. His hand had just reached her inner thigh--

"Ahem..."

Sunny squeeled and Yoongi cursed as he dropped Sunny so that her feet were on the floor and He stood in front of her while she fixed her dress. 

"What the fuck JIMIN??"  Yoongi almost yelled at the younger man. 

"Sorry Hyung! I thought one of our guest had decided to make use of the staircase when I was walking by and heard all the noise. Damn Sunny you are loud."  He grinned at her over Yoongi's shoulder as she pulled the hem of her dress down that had slid up during all the commotion... Teehee. I love it.

"Get the hell out Jimin." Yoongi said before smacking the younger man in the back of the head and pushing him through the curtains. He turned back to Sunny who's face was bright red as she walked around him behind Jimin. 

"I need a drink." she said holding the curtain back for him without looking him in the eye. 

Yoongi just grinned at her and said "I'll get them" as he slid past her to the bar. 

Sunny decided to look for Taehyung, whom she spotted leaning up against the wall talking to Hosoek, that guy from the last party they went to. She was on her way over to him when she noticed Greg making his way in her direction. 

In a panic she scanned the room quickly and spotted Yoongi, but he was still at the crowded bar and she would have to go right past Greg to get to him. Time for plan B, she thought as she made a beeline for Tae.

"There you are Oppa!" she said wrapping her arms around his waist to gave lovingly into his eyes. He hesitated for a moment before recognizing his little barnacle. 

"Aigoo! My cute little dongsaeng! What's up?" he said wrapping his arms around her waist. 

"Greg." she said gesturing behind her with a swing of her head. "Operation Boyfriend is a go."

Taehyung shot a glance over her head before he grinned at her and leaned down slowly to whisper suggestively in her ear. "Gotcha. What's the plan?" 

Sunny giggled like he had said something hilarious and stood on her tiptoes to whisper back "Just act like you love me and hopefully he will leave me alone. Okay?" 

"How could I not love this sweet little face." He cooed aloud as planted a kiss on her forehead and squeezed her tighter to his chest. 

Sunny turned them so that she could look over his shoulder at Greg who had taken the bait and was making his way out the front door. She waited until he was gone to let go of Tae. 

"Saved!" she sighed as she let out a sigh and smiled at her accomplice. "Our acting skills are getting so much better!" Sunny said throwing her hand up.

"I know, right?" Taehyung answered as he high-fived her before pulling her in for another hug.

They had their little moment without realizing there was another couple watching from across the room.

~~~~

Author's Note:

Hey Y'all! How are you?!

As always leave comments and let me know what you think.

Have a question? ASK!

사랑해요!

~LEE