Idea

Thirrin's POV-

It's been about a week since Tavia flipped out and she hasn't been out ofher room for the week which I would expect but it's starting to annoy me because I'm worried about her and I feel super useless. What am I supposed to do to fix this.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

3rd person POV-

Rebekah once again left Octavia's room with a frown on her face showing that once again Octavia had refused to come out of her room. When she came down stairs. Elijah bowed is head in a loss of hope, he couldn't do anything because every time he showed his face to Octavia she would shut down again and wouldn't even speak to Rebekah. Thirrin sat at the dinning room table with her breakfast she quickly grabbed her bag and said goodbye to everyone in the house and gave her father a kiss on the cheek before leaving to go to school. Klaus wished that Thirrin was willing to say her ideas and thoughts about everything going on with Octavia but so far she seemed to ignore it.

Freya decided to offer an idea knowing full well Elijah would be pissed at the idea and what she had done to get the information.

" Elijah I think I have a solution, yesterday I went into her head and she's in her own little world of when she felt safe and care free. It's a memory that plays on loop, you're in as well as Rebekah and Klaus. She feels at home and that it will never change and I have a spell that I think could help. It would make a little world that you could all be in including her and still be considered safe in her mind. I could manage from here to make sure nothing goes wrong. She has to come out of the trace she is in and she can be convinced and pulled out of it just fine with no damage what so ever" she explained moving her arms and hands for emphasis.

" Octavia has to agree to it, we sister will have a conversation about her privacy when everything is dealt with."

" I also think that Thirrin should join as well it will show Octavia the trust she needs to see" Freya added turning to face Klaus.

" Absolutely not Thirrin will not be part of this" Klaus started out his voice showing his displeasure.

" Klaus let it be up to Thirrin, she may want to help and it could help Octavia think of the greater good" Freya reasoned.

"Thirrin won't have a say in the matter because I make the excutive decisions for her" Klaus said his voice raising as he spoke.

"Papa I can make my own choices" Thirrin said showing from the entrance to the room she had previously gone unseen as she waited on the oversize of the door after "leaving"

" Thirrin you will not concern yourself with this situation" Klaus spoke

" Why are you not on your way to school" Elijah started his voice turning stern.

Thirrin cringed at Elijah's voice but chose not to answer his questions as she kept her attention on her father.

" Am I not allowed to make decisions of my own now papa" she said her voice raising as well

Klaus was taken back by his daughters audacity to raise her voice to him.

" You need to watch your tone with me Thirrin this isn't your choice I need you he-" Klaus was cut of by Thirrin

" I need to be there for Octavia and I can't be in the same room as her so what am I supposed to do wait and hope that it all goes well... well I have news it will be a cold day in hell before I do that. Papa please I have sat and listened to her be in pain for days I can't I won't sit around and wait" Thirrin persisted practically begging her father to agree with her.

" Thirrin-" Klaus started only to be interrupted again

" Papa please it matters to me and Freya is right and we both know it. With me being there it helps Octavia gain trust faster if someone else is there too"Thirrin logically persuaded

Klaus didn't say anything at first but then slowly nodding his head to agree.
For the next twenty four hours they prepared every thing which basically consisted of the spell, notes for the school, Octavia's approval, and everyone who would be with them including Marcel. The following day Freya started the spell, they had called Cami back to ease the transition with Octavia in her state of mind once the entered the world that they would be in. Freya waited half an hour before sending Klaus, Kol, and Rebekah in while Elijah went to tie off his meetings.

Freya turned to Thirrin. " When you go I am going to change you so you and Octavia are they same age which should be about seven years old and I want to make sure that you're okay with it."

Thirrins eyebrows furrowed together in confusion but she shaked it away.
" Uh yeah its fine"

Freya turned around rolling her eyes at Thirrin playfully. " Okay are you ready"

" Yeah just zap me on in there I guess" Thirrin shrugged her shoulder not sure what else to say.

" I'll wait for Elijah and Marcel that way I can get this done with, I will be there as well but I can go back and forth which I will and I'm also aware of everything on this side as well as the other" Freya explained knowing that Thirrin would grow very curious.
" And you will also start to think like the seven year old you'll be as well as go back to you own math and ready skill as well but you will have all of the memories, so it will make you frustrated and make you're temper worse this is just a heads up"

Thirrins nose wrinkled in disgust. " That's stupid"

" I know" Freya agreed nodding her head.

They didn't have to wait very long before Elijah and Marcel returned back, about a hour.

" Elijah remember Octavia need you to be the person she knew as when she was first with she need to be reminded that every time she dares to stick her toe over the line that you'll be there she needs to trust you." Freya reminded Elijah quickly just before she started to chant.

( hey I know it's short and for month without posting the chapter should be longer. I'm trying to update more often this month)