Money

A/N: Hi!!! This is my first own story on Wattpad. I have posted one Tagalog story, but it was co-written by some of my other friends on here. I am so excited to start writing this! I am planning for this story to go on until I run out of ideas, which hopefully won't happen soon. ;-)

My name is Onkie. I am tasked with a special research mission - observing the planet of Earth.

Earth is a very interesting planet, you know. It's very blue, with chunks of green. There are some brown and white specks if you squint really hard, too.

Now, I am watching the screen. Humans are passing around objects that bear a huge amount of resemblance with each other. They come in different colors - blue, green, purple... not only that, there are different patterns. Facial patterns, animalia patterns, and puzzling codes are inscribed into the weaving of this object.

My scannings reveal it is made from the same materials humans use to write and read on. I think it's called "pepper", or something like that.

Anyway, this object, when handed to certain humans, trigger a seemingly instinctive reaction in which another object of seemingly higher value is given to them.

In certain locations, certain humans pass out these objects when the other humans write on various pieces of a substance - pepper or something.

This object - the one made of pepper - is also partnered with tiny flat lumps of metal shaped in a circular form. They also have the same function and effect as the pepper-made objects. Many strange and grimy humans beg and rejoice whenever they receive either the pepper or the metal. It is very interesting.

I think I will try to bring some pepper and metal and see if people here in Vranoia will beg and rejoice for it.

A/N: And that's it for the first chapter! If you liked it, please vote and comment. If you didn't please take a minute to tell me why so I can improve my writing. I will be updating every Friday and Wednesday. (Hopefully I can stick to my update schedule.) XD Until then, thanks for reading, and have a nice day!