Unwanted 5

"Matagal nakitang hindi nadadalaw kambal ko.." Mas lalo akong napaiyak ng maalala ang trahedya na paulit-ulit kong binabalikan na siyang paulit-ulit ko namang pilit kalimutan, We're just kids back then, I don't know what to do that time, hindi ko naman alam na umalis siya sa tabi ko...

Flashback

"Ate! Twinnie! Let's play!! I have some dolls here!" Masiglang sabi ng kakambal ko, she's my twin Nathalie Salvador , and We're really have the same face, same features, hobbies, but We're different She's the princess of the family, and I understand because she's the youngest anyway, it's nothing to me at first..

But then question are starting growing in my head? Why mom and dad and specially my siblings treat her nicely and always gave her a favour and I think she's the favorite one, and I ? I'm always at the back watching them laughing, and hugging, and even saying each other like 'I love you' and that I wish I could hear from them someday, while me? They treat me like a wind and they treat me coldly and always scolding me in every wrong things I do..

I wish I can Envy her, but it's hard and wrong! Naiinis ako sa sarili ko beacause I think that way, masyado siyang mabait at perpekto para kainisan, hindi ko siya kayang sumbatan dahil napakabait niya saakin at sakanya ko lang naramdaman ang pagmamahal ng kapatid at pagaaruga , at pati narin kay manang at kay Alice, feeling ko nun okay na saakin yun kahit hindi ko maramdaman kay na mommy iyon at daddy, dahil nagpapasalamat ako dahil may mga taong nagaalaga at nagmamahal parin saakin..