2 years later

Rose POV 

"Oh my gosh your THE Rose Hathaway !!! Can I have your signature?" The girl asked I smiled and signed her poster. She thanked me and left. I smiled and continue to walk the streets of New York City. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dimitri POV 

"It's been 2 years Belikov, you still miss her?" Ivan said "I miss her every single day."

F L A S H B A C K :

"Dimitri  I can't okay. There is so many secrets and I'm tired being on the dark side. I'm sorry but I need to know the truth. I'm sorry."

BACK TO REALITY:

"I can't believe you just let her go like that." Ivan said "Well he loves her. You two will be going to NYC." Queen Tatiana said I frowned and finished my coffee. "Why?" I asked "Because we found just found out that the strigois are planning to hit Philadelphia  soon and it's near to NYC  so you and Ivan will go there to protect Rose. " Queen Tatiana said "Does she know?" Ivan asked "No. What she knows is that Lissa, Viktoria and Christian  will go to NYC and there will be a ton of guardians." 

7 hours later 

Rose POV 

I sighed and pick up my 6 month old chow chow Andrew. "Are you ready to meet my friends?" he barked and I put him down. 

Ding Dong 

I opened the door and saw Lissa " HELLO BITCH !!" I laughed and hugged her. I hugged Christian I smiled at Ivan next was Dimitri who just stared at me. I locked the doors and Andrew jumped at Christian. "Oh that's Andrew by the way his  6 months old." I said "He has a lot of energy. " I smiled and showed them their room. "So Lissa and Christian you two will stay here while Viktoria and Ivan will stay here and Com- DImitri you will stay here." I said pointing their room. 

Crap I almost said Comrade. 

I went inside my room and talked my self for a while I opened my door and Andrew barked at me. I look at my watch and its already 2:00 pm I went to the kitchen and Andrew barked at me again "Patience little one." I said he barked again and stood for 5 seconds. He barked at me again and I placed his food at his bowl. I put it down and he started to eat I placed some water on his other bowl and placed it beside him. 

I stared at Andrew and smiled "You almost called me Comrade earlier." I look up and saw Dimitri "I know your mad that I kept some secrets from you but I had to. Queen Tatiana threatened to take you away from me if I told you something. I'm sorry." He said Andrew finished his food, drank some water and barked at me. "welcome little one." I pat his head and he went out of the kitchen. I was about to leave the kitchen when all of a sudden Dimitri pulled me closer and kissed my lips.

Dimitri POV

I kissed her lips and she kissed me back. She wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer. She pulled away and took me to her room she locked the door and we ended up in her bed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~