The invasion

--------Unkown pov---------

''Yes Hokage-sama.''

''I have a critical mission for you Crow, You need to summon the best anbu and leave right away to otagakure'' said Tsunade.

''Haii'' said Crow

----time skip----

Crow and his team that consited of 50 anbu leaved right away to otagakure after a while his teamate dog said ''I heard that Orochimaru is hiding there'' The other anbu lion said ''If that is true then we are gonna have a hard time'' Crow joined the conversation and said ''We are here need to be aware of Duck!'' All the anbu avoided the barage of shuriken and kunai ''Wel wel Konoha shinobi on our ground. I hope you are ready to DIE!!''. Before the ninja could send a firebal Crow killed him with chidori. ''pathetic Everyone Scatter only dog and lion join me to fight Orochimaru off'' ''Haii'' Said the anbu's and scattered. 

Lion and dog followed Crow. Crow was looking in the city and felt pity for the villagers he saw a young boy crying . Crow remembered that he ounce was like him when orochimaru attack his clan. Crow walked to the boy and said ''Hey dont cry, i am not going to harm you Tell me boy how old are you'' The boy said ''i a-a-am 5 y-y-years o-o-old'' ''and what is your name'' said Crow '' My n-n-name is t-t-tenzo'' said Tenzo Crow took his mask off and said ''I am Shiwaru, Where are your parents asked Shiwaru Tenzo said that he doesn't have parents and that he is alone Crow felt pity for the boy and asked if he wanted to go with him Tenzo was stil a litty bit scared but he did go with him. Lion and Dog never thought that Crow had feelings because he was the S-Rank Ninja The Shadow of death with more than 1000 S-Rank completed mission's with no mercy.

Crow took the boy tenzo on his back and went with dog and lion to the biggest building expecting to see orochimaru. When they arrived their they took a fighting stance because there was a lot of people before them but what surprised them was that they where cheering from them Lion,Dog and crow stil were alert but walked to the people.

Crow spoke to the people and said that they were free from orochimaru and could chose a leader for the village. A anbu with a snake mask said that Orochimaru escaped from them. when the people knew that he was the leader of this operation they asked him to become their leader. Crow was more surprised then ever and saw that tenzo to asked if he would stay with him. Crow with a weak for the boy said to Hebi (the snake anbu) that he would stay here and run things until it is going better with the village.