Konoha

----9 Years later----

Otagakure was feared by every village but they didn't show it, They are feared because of the assassination's and because of the Otakage and his students. His students are stil amazed by Shiwaru and see him as his father. His students were all very competitive and all have 3 students of their own and all of them are low anbu high jonin level. Shiwaru didn't trade with any nation of village because he wanted to see them that Otagakure is very strong even without help. Shiwaru wants now to trade with konoha and is taking 2 ninja of the Foundation, He is taking the Captain with the code name Fire and he took the Commander with the code name Fox.

----Shiwaru pov----

''I am sensing 10 anbu our way'' Said Fire ''Halt, State your bussines our die'' Fox began laughing and took a fighting stance ''Leave and we spare you some broken bones'' The konoha anbu hebi was smirking from her mask and wanted to teach him a lesson so she threw a kunai at fox. Fox caught the kunai and threw it at a random anbu an used kirin without handsigns Fire use great explode water colliding wave so the kirin is more effective. After the jutsu's are done they al lay down unconscious. ''Let's go and take them with you so we can show off a little''said Shiwaru ''haii'' said fire and fox simultaneously. After a long walk they come in the village alerting the villagers and the anbu are rushing with a attacking stance to the gate. fox and fire are dropping the boddie's and are taking a defensive stance. ''fox, fire stand down'' said Shiwaru fox and fire stand right away down. ''whe are here for trade talks, the anbu's are still alive and they attacked us first''. Tsunade, Jiraiya, Naruto and Sasuke (massacare didn't happen but Danzo still took Shisui eye) came here because of the immense chakra of 2 almost kage level and 1 super strong kage level. "Crow?.... Are you that". Shiwaru just smiled and said ''i am not anymore Crow i am The Otakage of Otagakure''. Tsunade was more than shocked and asked if he wanted to talk to a better place.  and Shiwaru accepted.